Two // curtains

|Dakota|

I laid out my towel in the chair and took a seat by the pool. My parents were out for the day and it was just me, meaning I could finally get some peace and quiet. Or I thought so.

I heard someone wolf whistle and jump in the pool. "What the hell Michael." I yelled, now covered in water.
"Your parents said I could come over and swim." He smirk, leaning on edge of the pool.

"You have your own pool." I informed. He shrugged and pulled himself up, wrapping his towel around his neck. I couldn't help but look at his body. It was so.... Perfect.
"Liking what you see?" He snickered. I rolled my eyes but felt my face heat up.
"In your dreams." I muttered, getting comfortable again in my chair.

I could feel his fingertips trailing down my thighs, water drops hitting my bare skin. "Go away." I said, a puddle forming in my bikini bottoms.
"You like this." He mumbled, pulling me down some by my legs. I looked at him and his face was between my legs; his gorgeous eyes, looking up at me.

"You're getting wet from me touching you." He placed a soft kiss on my inner thigh and I gasped, becoming wetter by the second. He trailed kisses up my thigh until he got to my aching core and kissing the fabric that covered it; allowing a moan to escape from my lips.

"I'm gonna head home kitten, I'll see you later." He muttered, getting up and walking away; a smirk plastered on his face; obviously satisfied with the state he left me in. I stared at him as he left and whined quietly.

When he was gone, I stood up and raced to my bedroom. I threw my bottoms off and laid in bed, spreading my legs. I slid my index finger in between my folds, rubbing my clit in a circular motion.

I moaned at the feeling and threw my head back as I pushed the finger inside me; imagining it was Michael making me feel this good. I slid another finger inside and pushed them in and out faster, turning myself into a moaning mess. I wished it was Michael touching me, making me feel this good, but I wasn't sure why. I hated that kid.

I could feel my stomach tightening and pushed faster as I came all over my fingers; yelling Michael's name. I pulled them out of me and stood up, placing my fingers in my mouth as I walked to my closet.

This kid, who I've hated for years, had so much control over me. I didn't like it. I grabbed a pair of joggers from my closet and slipped them on, not worrying about putting underwear on; then I pulled a tank-top over my body.

-Dickface
Loved the show princess. You should really learn to close them curtains sweetheart ;) nice to know you think of me.

I gasped, my eyes shooting towards the window. Fuck, I did it again. I quickly closed them and covered my face. I was so damn stupid.

-Dakota
Go to hell dickhead. I wasnt thinking of you.