Fifteen // privilege

|Dakota|

"Michael, get off of me." I growled, starring at him.

"Why do you call yourself that?" he asked, backing away slightly.

"I'm used to it. Leave me alone, I have a party to go to tonight." I said, walking away from him.

"Mom, I'm leaving tonight." I yelled, grabbing my outfit and walking out the door for a second time this night. Georgia was sat waiting outside for me and I climbed into her car.

"Are you getting dressed at my house?" She asked, starting the car. I nodded and pulled on my seatbelt. We drove there in silence and when we got to her house we made our way up to her room.
"You've been quite lately, you wanna talk?" I shook my head no and continued to curl my hair, avoiding Georgia's eye contact.
"Mkay." She muttered, leaving me in her room.

"Hey!" I squealed as someone grabbed my ass roughly. I turned, dropping my drink when I noticed it was Calum.
"D, so nice to see you here. Wheres Michael, usually hes following you around like a lost puppy." He smirked, turning me around and placing his hands on my hips as we danced.
"Michael doesn't run me. He's nothing but my obnoxious neighbor." He chuckled in my ear and I felt his hands move lower on my body.
"Oh honey, I'm not saying he has control over you: I'm saying you have all control over him." he mumbled, kissing my neck. I gasped and rolled my neck to the side, giving him more access.

"Ya know, we could go back to my house." Calum suggested, pushing his crotch against my butt, allowing me to feel his hard on. I giggled and faced him.
"You could buy me dinner first. I'm not some cheap slut ya know." He smiled and scratched the back of his neck.
"Fine tomorrow night, let me take you out?" I was taken back by his request. I didn't actually think he would ask.
"Of course, pick me up at eight. Dress nicely I presume?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him. He nodded and kissed me quickly before taking my arm and weaving me threw the group of hormone crazed teens.

"Where are we going?" I laughed as we walked down the street.
"Somewhere quieter and more secluded." He smirked back. I took a deep breath and matched my pace with his. We walked over a bridge and over a small hill before arriving at a small pond. I gasped and looked around.
"This is beautiful, how'd you find this place?" I asked, looking his way.
"I stumbled upon it when I was doing some adventuring when I was younger. I've always wanted to bring a girl here." I smiled and stepped to him, taking his face in my hands; kissing him softly.

"I'm glad I have the privilege of being here with you." I muttered, looking up at him.