Thirteen // horny

|Dakota|

I kept looking and waiting for Calum to leave but he didn't.

-Dakota
Horny, Michael. Tell Calum to leave. :(

I sighed and when my phone vibrated I got excited, thinking he was going to agree.

-Dickface
Oh baby, I can't. We're working on a project. Good luck on your problem though. Remember don't touch yourself.

-Dakota
Fuck you. Hey, maybe Calum would like to see my boobs then he can help me with my problem.

He pissed me off so much. I got up from my bed and walked to my dresser, pulling out my black bikini. I slipped into it, grabbed my towel and tanning lotion; walking outside. I laid out my towel and began rubbing the lotion on myself, laying down once I finished.

"Oi, what's up babe?" I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"Shouldn't you be working on a project with Michael. Why the hell are you in my yard?" I sassed looking at Calum.
"He's in the bathroom." He sat beside my chair and smirked up at me.
"Can you go away please?"

Wow, he was just as annoying and ignorant as Michael.
"Nope." He stated, popping the 'p'.
"What do you want?" I asked, standing up. He followed my actions and stood close to me.
"I think we already know the answer to this." He whispered, snaking his hand behind my back, pulling on my bikini strings causing me to gasp.

"Calum!" I averted my attention to Michael who was walking over to us with an annoyed look on his face.
"I go to the bathroom for one minute and you sneak off to my neighbors house. You know she's a slut, she'll fuck anyone she can." My mouth dropped. That hurt, a lot.

I pushed Calum away from me and slapped Michael in the face before stomping to my back door.
"Both of you, get off my fucking property before I call the police." I screamed, slamming the door and going to my room.

-Dakota
That hurt Michael. You really are a dick. What happened to respecting me. I can't even believe you would say something like that. Out of either one of us, you're the slut. If I remember correctly I've only slept with one person. You've probably lost track of yours. Bye Dickface.