Fourteen // doucheface

|Dakota|

"What?" I asked in annoyance as I opened the door to Michael.

"You know, it wasn't nice of you to smack me." He tsked, pushing past me and walking into my house.

"You called me a slut." I scoffed, walking after him as he went to my room.

"Do you like making me mad?" He asked, pushing me against the door.

"I did nothing to you." I said in a shaky voice.

"You were flirting with Calum, don't act stupid." He huffed, kissing my neck. I rolled my eyes.

"He was flirting with me, plus my parents will be home soon." I said, pushing him off of me. I walked to my closet and grabbed my flannel, then walked out the door.

"Where are you going? It's late." Michael called, following after me.

"Go away doucheface." I mumbled, lighting a cigarette and placing it in my mouth.

"Come back here." He stated, running in front of me.

"Why the hell are you worried about what I do, hmm? I'm just another slut that got added to your list. I'm nothing special Michael." He stopped in his tracks and was quiet.

"Oh, did I hit a soft spot?" I whined, rolling my eyes. He stared at me before pushing me harshly against the cold brick wall.

"Don't call yourself that."

"Oh but its okay for you too. Honey you got everything ass backwards." I chuckled under my breath.

"I didn't mean to call you that."

"Yea, well you did Michael and it hurt FYI."

"I'm sorry." He said, kissing me.