Six // playdate

|Dakota|

"Damn!" Georgia squealed as I opened the door to her. I smiled and spun around, showing off my outfit. "You'll definitely get laid wearing that." She complimented. I hugged Jayden as him and Ashton came in together; Ashton staring me up and down with a smirk on his face.

"Hey Ash." I beamed as he pulled me into a tight hug.
"D, how are you?" He asked me, leading me over to get a drink.
"I'm good, you? How's college?" I asked him.
"Good, it sure would keep me company if I had someone as sexy as you there but it'd also be more distracting." He told me, winking. I felt my face heat up and bit my lip.

"Come dance with me!" I squealed, noticing Luke standing against the wall by himself.
"Someone's being flirty tonight." He laughed, running his hands down my sides. I bit my lip and grinded against him harder.

|Michael|

"Hey Clifford, what the hell are you doing here? Did Dakota invite you?" I looked over at Georgia and smiled.
"Her parents told me to keep an eye on her and from the looks of it; I guess it's time for me to be Captain Save-a-Hoe because Dakota over there looks like shes about to go have a threesome with them two guys." I informed her, pointing at Dakota, who was dancing all over two guys; letting them rub their hands all over her.

I walked over to them and grabbed Dakotas hand, pulling her away from them. "Sorry boys, it's past Little D's bedtime. She'll have to schedule another play date some other time." I sassed, pulling her with me.
"Yay! Where are we going Mikey?" I shook my head, pulling her out of the house.
"We're going to my house so you can sober up. Kay princess?" She squealed.
"Can we 'accidentally' touch eachother?" She asked, grabbing onto my arm and smiling at me.

"No, you're going to sleep." I stated sternly. She pouted and stared at me with big eyes.
"Please, I'll be a good girl for daddy." I caught my breath and stopped in my tracks, looking down at her. She looked up at me innocently and bit her knuckle.

"Did I do something wrong? I didn't mean to make you mad." She hiccuped. I shook my head and brought her into the house.
"Come on baby, let's go lay down."