Sixteen // control

|Dakota|

"Where ya heading princess?" Michael asked, stepping onto my porch as I smoked a cigarette and waited for Calum to get here.
"Dont worry about it." I rolled my eyes at him. He raised his eyebrow at me.
"I like this skirt on you, looks like something a slutty school girl would wear." He mumbled, playing with them hem of my skirt. I swatted his hand away from me and stared at him.

"Go away." I stated sternly as Calum pulled up and honked the horn.
"You have a date with Calum?" Michael asked, serious toned now.
"Yea, we're not dating. I can go out with whoever I want. Now get off my property before I call the cops." I said, walking off the porch and throwing my cigarette out.

"You look good." Calum complimented, opening the car door for me.
"Thank you." He smiled, closing the door and walking to the drivers side. "So where are we going?" I asked, smiling at him.
"Nowhere special. I figured we'd go out for some dinner at this diner I like and then since I know you like Starbucks, we could stop there and then just walk around for a bit." I gasped and smacked his shoulder.
"I wore heels Calum! I'm not walking anywhere. You said we were going somewhere fancy."
"I lied a little." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest, leaning back into the seat.
"Hey, if its that big of a deal, I'll carry you if I have too." He said nudging my shoulder, laughing some.

"Can you order for me while I run to the bathroom?" I asked as we walked into Starbucks. Calum nodded and I looked at the menu quickly.
"Uh, just get me a strawberry cheesecake frappuccino?" he nodded and I thanked him before walking into the restroom.

-DickFace

Since when are you interested in Calum?

I groaned and pressed call, letting it ring a couple times before I got an answer.

"Hey kitten." Michael purred through the phone.
"Oh, cut your shit Michael. Listen to me, leave me the hell alone. We're not together, we never have been. We fucked one time and that's it. You have nothing to give me anymore." I said through clenched teeth.
"Awe baby, don't act like that. I could come over tonight and you'd be begging for it." I rolled my eyes at his cockiness.
"Sure Michael, whatever helps you sleep at night."
"Dont kid yourself Dakota, just know I control these situations. Have a nice night with Cal. He just wants to get into your pants anyways." After that the line went dead and placed my phone in my bag and fixed my hair; making my way back outside.

"You were in there forever." Calum commented, handing me my drink.
"My dad called to check up on me." I lied.