08. Silver bitch.

___________

___________

Alex grunted, she awoke with a stinging pain above her left eyebrow. She could feel the dry blood against her skin.

Alex stood up, she looked in a car mirror "oh my god, she actually knocked me out"

Alex grabbed her gun, Allison had only kicked it away rather than take it. She walked out of the shop and spotted the familiar jeep.

Alex couldn't help but admire the old beauty.

She pulled open the door, it was looser than she remembered. Maybe Derek had finally fixed it.

Alex climbed in, getting comfortable. It was the exact same, full of many nights of running from the enemy.

Alex took out her Keys, she always kept her spare. Not for any purpose, it was just a nice keep safe.

"Come on roscoe, don't let me down" Alex whispered, she turned the key and it lit up with a roaring start "yes!"

Alex pressed down on the pedal, speeding away.

Alex felt her phone buzz against her lap, she looked down and answered; clicking it on loud speaker.

She had barely answered before stiles got the words out, "Alex! Alex where are you?"

"Uh.. well, I'm actually in the jeep"

"The jeep! What the hell are you-, why weren't you answering"

"Allison knocked me out, she only remembers a vague memory of Derek and my mother and that whole time between me and him. I'm trying to find Scott and Eli now"

"Alex this is insane, do you hear yourself"

Alex rolled her eyes, "yes stiles. I know this town has some magical power that suddenly draws me back to 15 years ago, but it's happening so get on board"

A sigh fell from her lips seconds later, knowing he was just worried and rightfully so.

"I know okay, I know it's not just me anymore. I know if I get hurt sage will be the one to feel it all. But this is Allison stiles and as much as I am trying to not believe it, a part of me really wants it to be true"

"I'm going to talk to my team, but I'm coming to you okay, just.. god just don't do anything crazy"

Alex chuckled, "come on baby, don't you wanna relive the teenage days"

"Absolutely not. I wanna live the long days, with you. So do not die"

"Please, and leave you. Never"

Alex heard a small chuckle, "I'm gonna be okay stiles. It's just taking my body a minute to jump back in, but I promise I'm coming home"

Alex turned a curve, jamming the breaks when someone came out on the road, stopping just in time.