00. The warning.

________

________

It had been 15 years since Allison argents death, and 13 years since the pack of beacon hills ventured away from the town and never looked back.

The only soul to continue to exist in beacon hills was Derek hale and his son.

Everyone else, they haven't stepped foot since they left nor did they ever plan to.

All their lives had grown normal, there was no more three am body hunts or plans A through D. It was now 9 to 5, date nights and passing out before midnight.

It was normal. It was all they ever wished and for 13 years it stayed that way, until beacon hill awoke but passion. Where there is a beacon there is light and where there is light there is traction.

Beacon hills called for them, they only wished they could ignore.

*

Isaac Lahey moved on to New York, where he became a qualified and respected social worker. His career was helping those who were overlooked, just as he was once.

Isaac never looked back, he left Beacon hills and never thought about that place again.

Although, like every change came an adjustment period. It took him some time to unlearn what the town had thought him, he had to learn to live as a human not as a werewolf. But time passed and he grew up, his abilities laid dormant.

"Isaac honey, I was thinking we could go out tomorrow night. Try that new place that opened"

Isaac never committed to anyone for a while, he bounced from woman to woman but it never meant much. Which a secret like his, and trauma that came with it; it seemed impractical to try convince a woman he hadn't escaped from an insane asylum.

Until he met Stella brooks, originally from England but she moved a couple years ago to
Pursue a journalism career. They had met 2 years  prior, She was reading a book on the conspiracy of mythical creatures. It sparked a conversation, which led to them staying till closing - not even drinking just talking about everything and nothing.

Isaac never really healed from his grief in beacon hills, but she showed him love. Real, kind love.

And when the time was right, he told her everything... everything.

It turned out that she was a huge conspiracist, she read a million book and wrote a million articles. - she was a mythology writer.

They were 8 months together when they were almost mugged, Isaac handled two - arms with knives men by himself. One of them managed to slice some skin on his arm, which was something that would heal in an hour but in Stella eyes, he needed stitches and bandages.