13. Derek hale.

________________

________________

"Alex!" Stiles yelled, pulling her from the daze the nogitsune had managed to trap her in.

Alex let out a short breath, "sage. Sage is she-.."

"She's okay" Chris nodded, sages arms wrapped around him.

Alex exhaled a sob, "oh god it felt so real. Oh fuck"

Stiles held Alex, her legs shaking "he had you too"

"She was-..

"She was dead" he nodded.

Chris walked closer, "she's okay. Look at her, she's fine"

Alex looked into her fathers arms, sages eyes squeezed closed. She whimpered quietly

Alex kissed her head "it will be over soon baby"

Alex held out her hands once again, she wanted him dead. She wanted his blood on her hands.

The three wolves managed to get a grip on their reality, they had gotten a hold to the nogitsune, pulling themselves from his trick. The nogitsune flailed, knocking Eli from the stump.

Parish jumped onto the stump, holding the squirming man. He was stronger than he seemed.

Alex walked closer, keeping her hands up.

"You need to let go, I'll burn you up with him" parish warned.

The nogitsune laughed at their misfortune. Oh how Alex wanted to gut him alive.

"I still hold power" he laughed,

Derek glanced at his son, then back at Scott; knowing what had to be done "you're the alpha, he's part of your pack."

Derek shoved Scott off the stump, gripping his arms around the nogitsune. He caught glimpse of Alex trying to protect him.

"Stop"

"Derek, I can do this" Alex insisted, trying to hold the energy.

"No" he shook,

"Derek. I'm doing this, I won't let him take another thing from me... from us" alex declared,

"Alex for once, just let go. I need you to be here for Eli... be there for Allison"

Alex felt the tears threatening her eyes, she blinked them back "but..