11. It was all a trick.

"I need to find my father. If he's here, he's in danger too." Allison said, holding her bow.

"I'm coming with you" Alex stood up.

"Can I join" Stella asked.

Alex nodded.

Scott stopped them, "Allison, wait. Look, this isn't just about us anymore"

"I think I remember you, or maybe someone like you, maybe someone I was in love with. And maybe.. maybe if I had more time, I would remember everything." Allison admitted,

"But I can't help you right now. I have to find my father. I think he might be the only one I have left."

"Well.. and me" Alex added,

"Yeah" Allison nodded, "let's go, have you got any weapons?"

Alex opened her coat, showing the two daggers and the gun "if you walk around this town, you do it prepared"

"Let's go"

Alex dropped her jacket, she walked out of the changing room. A part of her was still finding it hard to believe, she was really standing next to her sister.

Alex had spent so long after her sisters death, trying to rid the guilt that came with it. She also spent a lot of that time trying to convince herself that Allison would never be coming back, and after a while she did.

Alex spent 15 years thinking about her. All that grief, all that pain and suddenly. Suddenly it would cease to exist.

"Hey, hey Allison wait!" Scott called, coming after them.

"They don't know that it's you, not even your own father. So be careful." Scott warned,

Allison looked at him, narrowed eyed "I just tried to kill you, and you're telling me to be careful. Why would you do that?"

"Because I'm still in love with you" Scott admits, with a shrug.

Alex smiled, she noticed the burned look on her sisters face. Allison was blushing.

Allison laughed a little, walking away.

Alex threw her arms around the wolf "she's coming back" she said quickly, breaking the hug and running back to Allison.

"Scott!" Stiles yelled,

Scott turned around, "stiles?"

"What the hell is happening"

Scott walked over, hugging stiles. Not listening to what he had said before, "missed you man"

"missed you too buddy, now can you fill me in"

"Alright come on, we got to walk and talk"

"So, after we all got here. Lydia had these instructions, she had written them out but couldn't figure out what they meant. So Alex and Jackson pieced together the instructions, which ended being a huge drawing of the tree stump. So Lydia Malia and me went there and shared following the instructions Allison came back. But she doesn't remember a lot, she only remembered that she wanted to kill Derek and me. Which she almost did, but I've been helping her remember, alex too. Except, the nogitsune wants Me, he wants me to die in allisons arms like she did in mine."

"I-... That is so much" stiles stammered, trying to retain it all.

Scott looked onto the field, "Eli?" He questioned, taking off.

Stiles followed behind him, muttering something Scott couldn't make out.

"OK, so it's a place, but it's not real. They're all there with my dad,"