12. A mothers love.

_____________________

The four of them landed on the grass. Black fog surrounded the atmosphere around them, night had fallen in this world.

It was the place the nogitsune had came from, the place he wanted to kill them.

"Where are we?" Allison asked,

Alex looked at her "you really don't know?"

"I don't" Allison shook her head.

Stiles looked around the familiar place, memories from over a decade ago flashed before his eyes.

This was the place his mind would go when it wasn't his.

"Stiles"

Stiles looked to Alex, his eyes strung "it's his world"

"As long as he as sage. It's our world" Alex seethed, baring the knife.

A crackling sound surround them, Oni grew from the fog that surrounded their feet. Baring their swords.

"Oh god" Stella trembled

Alex ran towards the them, she tore the arrow through one of them. He disappeared into green smoke.

Alex ducked as one came towards her, she stabbed the arrow into its back. She stood up, jumping onto another, she sliced the arrow through its neck.

Stiles shot a few from a distance, his bullets did nothing.

Alex felt one take a hold of her, it's green eyes glowed towards her.

Alex felt her veins ignite, "I want my daughter you bastard

Alex grabbed the gun from her back, she shot it and quickly escaped. Using the arrow she killed it.

Alex heard a gasp from behind her, she whipped her head around. Stella stumbled back, holding her stomach.

"Stella?"

"Fuck. Shit" she mumbled, blood pumped from her open wound.

"Stiles!" Alex yelled,

He turned around, Alex threw the arrow to him.

Stella was kneeling now, the blood loss leaving her light headed.

"No" Isaac whispered, watching painfully from the confinement.

"Alex will heal her right?" Malia asked.