Day 18 - The person that you wish you could be.

• Dedicated to Ms O'Neill, you legend ;) ....

This letter is for: 21.4.2011

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 18 – The person that you wish you could be.

Dear Ms O’Neill,

Ever since I started school I always wanted to be a teacher. Heck I started collecting and buying stickers and put them in a box so when I was a teacher I could give them out to my students.

It seemed like the best job for a six year old girl and I actually kept it all the way till now. I always wanted to be a teacher though my mind is starting to waver on the thought now but it’s still something I would like to pursue.

I tutored my neighbours for four years, earning money for doing so though it was difficult, they saw me more as a friend than a teacher so they didn’t take me seriously. It was a good experience though, I learnt how to control them into working, and making sure it was fun though educational at the same time.

Ms O’Neill was one of my favourite teachers, my year six teacher to be exact. She was nice, funny and was always smiling. She seemed to really enjoy her job. Her lessons were always exciting and I thought she was the best teacher in the world.

If I do one day decide to become a primary school teacher I’ll make sure to go do work experience with you.

Thanks for being a great role model for me,

Love,

Mary. K (: x