Day 14 - Someone you've drifted away from.

• Dedicated to to one of the fantastic four... (:

I missed the entry on the 16/4/2011 so this is making up for it (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 14 – Someone you’ve drifted away from.

Dear Elisa,

This is quite hard because I’ve drifted away from at least everyone before though I don’t think we will ever be like we were before.

You, Lylie, Anita and I were the best of friends in primary. The fantastic four in other words.

I’m proud to call you guys my friends, though all good things have to come to an end some time.

Anita left to go to a public high school and so it was only three of us going to the same all-girls high school.

Then Lylie changed, leaving us two though you were deciding which way to go, with me or Lylie. Of course, you chose Lylie because it was the need to be popular and I guess I understand that. When you realised that later it was too late.

We’ll never be the same; the four of us will never once again be the fantastic four.

I wish we could go back to when we played handball, four squares. Or when we all joined to be libraries monitors because it would be good on our records.

It’s sad to think that all of youse have forgotten those times we stuck up for each other. I have moved on though I will always want to be friends with you guys again.

You and I are still somewhat friends, always joking around in Maths though only when I sit near you. Other than that we never talk unless we’re near each other. I got new best friends and so did you.

I’m sad that we’ll never be that close again,

It’s too late for that…

Love,

Mary. K (: x