Day 21 - Someone you judged by their first impression.

• Dedicated to Catherine, my nerdy best friend... (: x

This letter is for the: 24.4.2011

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Day 21 – Someone you judged by their first impression.

Dear Catherine,

Hah! I bet you never thought I would write you a letter for this topic! :)

At first, I thought you were, to put in simple terms, a nerd. A boring, quiet, Asian (had to say that one ;D), nerd.

I sound really nice don’t I? I couldn’t help it. Everyone has first impressions on everyone. You probably thought I was like Lebanese or something aye?

Well yeah, that was my first impression, though aren’t first impressions almost always wrong?

Even though I thought that you were boring and a nerd didn’t mean you couldn’t be nice and friendly.

You were in my classes in year seven though I didn’t really start to notice you until we joined groups with you halfway through the year.

You were ridiculously crazy with Simone haha, I remember that we gave her the nickname of a tree.

Then we began to be best friends half way through year after I got to know you.

Who would have thought that the boring, Asian nerd would turn out to be an awesome, funny nerd. At least I got the nerd assumption right! ;)

Though some of the things I missed out on with my first impression of you.

You’re trustworthy, I know I can always trust you to tell you anything and that if the matter was serious you would take it seriously.

You’re always cheery. You seem to be able to put me in a good mood whenever I’m down or sad; can make me see the bright, positive side.

You’re caring. Unlike others you actually care. If I did ever need help I could turn to you first.

I could say a lot more though I don’t need to. My first impression of you turned into you being my best friend and I couldn’t ask for a better one.

Love you Catherine (: ,

Love,

Mary. K (: x