Day 26 - The last person you made a pinky promise to.

• Dedicated to to the sister i never had... x

This letter is for the: 29.4.2011

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 26 – The last person you made a pinky promise to.

Dear Catherine,

Letter number three to you (:

I actually have never made a pinky promise; sure I have done the crossing your heart one though never the pinky promise until today. So cheesy when you see them in movies and there’s like this zoom in camera on the wrapped pinkies and happy music.

But a promise is a promise.

I made you make a blind pinky promise with me haha which got you annoyed, but it was quite obvious what it would be that a monkey could have figured it out. ;)

We pinky promised to be best friends till as long as possible and I really hope that it’s until we die. That is the most clichéd promise to ever make but who can blame me? Who doesn’t want their best friend by their side for as long as possible? To know that you’ll be here for me when I need you, to know that you’ll go to lengths to help me, to know I can trust you.

I just feel like you’re my sister you know? The sister I never had.

I’m proud to say that you were the best best-friend I’ve ever had. I don’t think I’ve had one argument with you, we are too alike to have arguments and if we do tease we shrug it off, just choosing to get each other back.

We planned to travel around Europe after school, see the world and I can’t wait spend every minute with you when we do explore the world (if you can afford it ;) haha)

Thanks, for being the best friend I didn’t expect you to be. For being better then all other friends I’ve had. For always caring. For always lifting my mood.

Thanks for making this pinky promise with me…,

Love,

Mary. K (: x