Chapter 5: The Dragon God's Melancholy

"Who are you people?" Kyria demanded. "Are you also targeting the Water Dragon God?"

"So what if we are?" I vaguely said. She didn't seem to like that because at the swipe of her hand another blade was sent my way, I was barely able to dodge it this time since it came faster. I grunted in pain as it nicked my arm.

"(Y/N)!" Lucy called after me. "Don't worry I'm fine. It's just a scratch" I reassured her.

"You may be cute, but don't push your luck. Half-hearted answers irk me."

"You shouldn't push your luck. As long as we're underwater, I have the upper hand," I confidently said. "Water Dragon's Roar!" A huge quantity of water was sent her way. Without moving, she swiped her hand again and cut it in half. "A water dragon huh...sounds delicious."

"(Y/N)! If we combine our attacks we can probably damage her." Lucy was now in her aquarius form, "Worth a shot," I said.

"Aqua Metria!" Lucy was able to still use Aquarius' magic even though she no longer had her spirit. I'm glad Aquarius was able to leave a piece of her with Lucy.

Kyria again, was able to immobilize the attack with little effort, slicing it in half. "There's nothing I can't cut." But she fell right into my trap. After my failed attempt the first time, I was able to concur that long distance attacks most likely won't work on her.

"Water Geyser," A geyser was created from under her and shot up, pushing her back and slamming her against one of the walls. "Not smiling now, are you?" I taunt and Lucy's high fives me.

The blade dragon slayer quickly recovers, "Oh I'm going to have so much fun!" she laughs. "Get ready, Lucy," I say to my friend. Kyria charges at us but then before she could make a move she was frozen in place.

"What's going on here?" Gray asked as he appeared from behind her. Natsu and Happy were with him too.

"I heard you guys from all the way back there. Who is this chick?" Natsu said.

The fish manager was back again and he swam in front of my face. "Just where have you all been hiding all this time!"

"Apparently under your nose," I said back.

Kashima analyzed the scene and began to shake with worry, "The prisoner?! This...What the...The emissary of the Water Dragon God!"

"Emissary?" Happy questions. "The emissary who sends the sacrifice to the Water Dragon God, has been killed. This is a huge deal. He is going to be angry!"

"Oh? Will the angered Water Dragon God show his face?," Kyria spoke from within Gray's ice. "In that case, it was a good idea to cut down that snake!" She said breaking free. "This is quite the interesting group of people. But it's time I got serious."

"Fire Dragon's-" Natsu stopped after seeing his fire is useless underwater, and made a confused face. "Told ya," I laughed at him. "Oh just shut it!"

From above, Erza swam down towards Kyria, "What are you doing to my friends?!" Wendy swam over to us still in her jellyfish form, honestly it was starting to creep me out.

"Another opponent with a sword! Fantastic!" she looked up at her. Before Erza was able to make contact another person seemed to appear. His armor blocked her sword. "Madmole!" Kyria looked at him surprised.

"You were late to return, so I got worried."

"He just stopped Erza's sword with his head!" Gray said in disbelief.

"Is he one of her teammates?" Natsu asked

"The dragon eater with the strongest armor. The Armor Dragon, Madmole. There's nothing he can't block." "Nice to meet you all," he greeted us.