Chapter 17: Fighting Festival

"Everyone's magic was erased? Everyone in the guild?" Natsu asked.

They all regrouped to a more vacant part of the city. The team sat gathered on a circular wooden bench.

"I don't believe it. How can one girl have that much power?" Erza said in disbelief.

Juvia explained, "The white mage has a split personality. The girl a while ago who wanted to 'dye everything white' and erase everyone's magic was the White Wizard. While the innocent girl who has a genuine pure heart and an affection for Natsu, is Touka."

"Affection for Natsu huh..." Lucy taunted.

"I have no clue who she is." Natsu said back.

"The White Wizard wants to 'white out' the Five Dragon Gods."

"White out?" Happy looked confused.

"Yes. What she said about dyeing everything white. When someone is whited out, all of their magic power is controlled by the White Wizard. She can set their magic from zero to maximum. She is also able to make them do whatever she wants. The Water Dragon God, Mercphobia, was the first step of her white out plan." Juvia finished.

"Caramille said she asked the White Wizard to help...Maybe that was what triggered it all, but no matter how you put it, he was whited out." (Y/N) stated.

Juvia nodded at her friend, "The white mage planned to use the power of him to white out the remaining four. But, due to his defeat, she had to change her plan. So now she plans to use Fairy Tail's power instead."

"Originally, once Fairy Tail had been whited out, the White Wizard intended to literally erase us...to kill us." Juvia looked anxious and worried as she continued, "Everyone is being kept alive because the Water Dragon God was defeated. Right now...everyone's lives are in the hands of the White Wizard."

"Is there any way to save them?" Natsu asked.

"Maybe if we defeat the White Wizard. But that's impossible. Like I said, everyone's lives are in the palm of her hands. With a single word, she could order them to 'die' and they all would..."

"Oh no..." Wendy looked down in fear.

A sudden force shook the city again. "Another earthquake?" (Y/N) said annoyed.

"But it's not the designated time?!" Lucy said.

"What's happening?" "Why is the Wood Dragon God shaking now?" "This is..." the citizens cried as they began to panic.

"That is the orb of the right hand." Juvia's mood changed and her eyes looked taken over. "Juvia?!" Erza turned to her. "Left hand, right shoulder, left shoulder, back. Once we destroy the remaining four orbs, Aldoron will lose his strength. I can't destroy these orbs with my own power. We're going to break them using everyone's power. Go Fairy Tail!" Juvia finished and her eyes went back to normal, she looked as if she had woke up from a spell.

"Juvia, are you okay?" (Y/N) asked her.

"Those were the words of the White Wizard! Touka shared them with us!" Juvia yelled.

Erza's eyes widened at her words. "She's going to break this town's orbs using our friends?!"

"I will not let her do such a thing!" Wendy frowned.

"So that means that they will go to the other four towns." Gray said.

"Wait a minute! This could be a good opportunity..." the celestial mage declared. (Y/N) looked at her with doubt, "a good opportunity for what?"

With an idea forming in the blonde's head, she explained, "even if we can't defeat the White Wizard, we might be able to save everyone individually."

"Ugh, this is already starting to sound like a lot of work..." (Y/N) groaned.

"With Wendy's healing magic..." Lucy looked at the young dragon slayer for reassurance.

"It won't work if they're being controlled. If they are passed out, it might be a different story..."

"Passed out? I see." Natsu grinned mischievously. "So we fight our friends so we can save them...Battle of Fairy Tail in Draseel! I'm all fired up!" He screamed as he stood up with his fist raised.

"Suddenly, I'm excited about this." (Y/N) stood with him.

"No, no, no," Lucy waved her hands.

"In that case, we might be able to do something... But, no..." Erza said in thought. She was still cautious of the entire plan.

"Laxus, Mira, Jellal, and Gajeel are going to be a pain." Gray pointed out.

"Are you kidding?! That's the best part of the game!" (Y/N) said with a thrill running through her veins.

"It's not a game, (Y/N), this is serious!" Lucy scolded her.

"Lucy's right, it's not a game. It's a Fighting Festival!" Natsu smirked.

"No, that's not what I was saying at all." Lucy sweatdropped at him.

"I'll defeat all of them! It doesn't matter if they're controlled! Let's go!" "Aye sir!" At that, the fire dragon slayer ran off to find his first opponent.

"You better not hog all the S-class ones, Natsu!" (Y/N) yelled and then went to run in a different direction.

"They have to fight friends, so what is this excitement?" Carla crossed her arms.

"For Natsu and (Y/N), it's not just a fight...it's some sort of contest of strength." Gray answered.

"We're going too! Our friends are already heading for the other four towns!" Erza declared. "We can't let the White Wizard use them for her plans!"

"YEAH!!!"

🪵

(Y/N)'s POV

"Where the hell is everyone? I feel like I've been running forever." I huffed. "You know what, Juvia did mention there are other orbs on different parts. Maybe if I go to one of them I'll find someone." I changed into my Water Goddess form and summoned my wings. As I began to fly away, two hands gripped my ankle and then swung me around. "Ahhh!" I yelled as I was thrown onto a building that was a couple blocks away. "Ow!" I sat up and dusted myself off.

"(Y/N)?" Lucy asked. "What are you-"

"A shame you tried to run away from me, (Y/N)!" A demonic female voice said. I look up and see the She-Devil herself lowering to the ground a few feet from me. Elfman and Lisanna were by her side, probably why Lucy was here.

"Actually, you're exactly who I was looking for, Mira." I smirked at her, "And you know I never run away from a fight."

"This'll be fun." She smirked back at me.

"Why'd it have to be Mira?!" Lucy shrieked. "Don't worry, Lucy. I can handle her. You focus on Elfman and Lisanna!"

"Got it! That definitely makes me feel better!"

"Okay, good!" I finished and quickly charged at the takeover mage. She wasn't able to stop me as I punched her in the gut, sending her high into the sky. But before she could recover I flew up to her, "Water Dragon's Iron Fist!" I slammed her down into the ground. We were far away from Lucy and the others now.

"Come on, Mira. Don't tell me all that waitressing made you lose your touch." I flew down to her.

Mira coughed as she stood up from the dent she made. "You wish!" Then, she dashed at me while summoning an orb of dark magic.

1210 words