Chapter 13: All's Well That Ends Well

"Ignia came? Here?!" Mercphobia looked at them appalled.

They were all currently in his private room discussing the previous events. Mercphobia wanted to have lunch with them and then give valuable information afterwards.

"I see. I thought the flames in the city came from you but..."

"Don't blame it all on me!"

"Well, half of it was your fault." (Y/N) said next to him.

"Oh don't you start acting all perfect!" Natsu argued back at her to which she glared at him, eyes saying 'Don't start with me, Dragneel'.

"For Ignia to have come here and for you all to be alright...it's unbelievable."

"That fire dragon? Who was he?" Erza asked him.

"One of the Five Dragon Gods. The Fire Dragon God, Ignia. There used to be a fire dragon named Igneel. Ignia is who inherited his bloodline."

"What?" Gray gasped.

"He is Igneel's child?!" Carla asked anxiously.

"I see. So that's why he knew Natsu." Lucy concurred.

'Oh I guess he didn't tell them yet. Probably was waiting for the right time.' (Y/N) shrugged to herself.

What Lucy said seemed to catch the water dragon's attention, "Natsu...you were raised by Igneel? I see...that explains the reason why Ignia came. He wanted to take a look at this situation himself."

"Since Igneel's son is committing bad deeds on this continent, I have to defeat him. Right?"

"It's hard to say but...he isn't someone you can defeat."

This put a look of interest on the teams faces. They could only imagine how strong the others were after their destructive and momentous experience with the water god. But they were still determined to succeed nonetheless.

"Not only Ignia, but the other dragon gods will be no match for you all."

"Doesn't matter. Once we have decided to do it, we'll do it. That's how we work as a guild." Natsu fired back.

"Is there any information you could give us about the dragon gods. It would really help us." (Y/N) asked him.

"We did come to this land purely for that purpose." Gray said to my left.

Mercphobia collected his thoughts before speaking up again, "I haven't had the chance to meet any of them for quite a while now. So I can't tell you where they are. I do owe all of you, so I'll give you all the information I can give."

"For Ignia, as I told you earlier, he's the Fire Dragon God, and a rather belligerent one. He has destroyed countless countries. The fact that Ermina still remains is a miracle." Natsu and (Y/N) both held a look of anger.

"Next is the Wood Dragon God, Aldoron. He is the biggest dragon god in the world. It is said that he can read people's minds with his powers."

'I really don't like the sound of that.' (Y/N) thought.

"The Moon Dragon God, Selene..."

'Oh that's a pretty name.'

"A powerful dragon who uses the power of the stars. The Gold Dragon God, Viernes. I don't know anything about this one. I have never met him."

"Even though you are also a dragon god yourself?"Wendy asked.

"We didn't really decide on our own to be called Dragon Gods. People eventually started to talk about our bad deeds and we ended up getting that name." He responded.