Chapter 14: Fairy Nail

(Y/N)'s POV

In order to search for our second target, Wood Dragon God, Aldoron, we headed for Drasil, the biggest city of the continent of Guiltina. For us to ride the train, we had to come to the town of Tekka first.

"I don't wanna. Screw taking a train. Let's just run. Yeah, that way it can be training too." Natsu suggested.

"This isn't a joke. Look at my luggage! Who can run with that?" Erza reasoned.

"Guys, we can't just stand around arguing. Let's talk about it late, we still have 3 hours until then anyway." We all stood in the middle of town and now there's a crowd slowly gathering, probably wondering why we're going back and forth about a train. "Haven't you gotten used to it by now, Natsu?" I've had motion sickness for years, as painful as it is, I kinda have some tolerance for it by now. But Natsu never fails to debate over our way of transportation, literally without fail.

"But...8 whole hours..." Wendy squirmed next to me.

Suddenly, I started to hear more gasps and when I made eye contact with someone in the crowd they gasped and looked away. Wait, when did it get bigger???

"It feels like we're being watched." Lucy noticed as well.

"I thought we were just making a scene but I think it's something else." I said confused. Now they're taking pictures, this is getting weird.

"Are people from Ishgar uncommon here?" Erza asked.

"They're acting like they're never see people before at all." Gray frowned.

"Scram! We're not some statue for you to gawk at!" I yelled at them. A man fainted at that, "Oh my! She yelled at me!! I'll never forget this day!" He smiled as he hit the ground.

"U-Um...Miss Erkis, right?" a random person asked Erza shyly. This led to more people approaching us now.

"Can I have your autograph?!" "Me too! Me too!" "AHHHHH" "Miss Eris! I love you!" A bunch more strangers came.

"Wh-What?! I'm not Erkis! You've got the wrong person!" Erza denied.

"Erkis?" I repeated, squinting my eyes.

"Is there really someone who looks like Erza? And in this place?" Gray asked.

A voice spoke from behind us, "Miss...Erza? Is that her name...?"

I turn around and see an Erza look alike. "What's going on!"

"There's another Erza!" Natsu screamed.

"Shhh." The Erza look alike hushed. "Please come with me..."

Fairy Nail

We approach a guild with the name...Fairy Nail

"Fairy Nail?!" Lucy read the sign.

"It's just like our guild's name." I added.

"This is the talent guild Fairy Nail." Erkis explains. "Singers and models, and of course actors. It's a talent guild active across a wide range of arts. It's such a coincidence meeting you. You guys are the spitting image of some of the celebrities at our guild."

"Oh there are others?! Can you show us?" I ask excitedly.

"Of course!" Erkis guides us into the guild. The first room we come across is for the star Nakku, Natsu's look alike.

Natsu poked his head into the room with a look of interest, "It's me all of a sudden!"

Nakku was wearing this sparkly, flashy jumpsuit with a frown on his face. He was holding a cup of something hot, slouching back in a chair. Aside from his immediate scowl, he looks exactly like the fire dragon slayer.