Chapter 24: Aldo Spring

Drameel

3rd POV

All the Fairy Tail ladies sat in the bath together.

"I never thought there'd be a huge public bath here." Lucy said while scrubbing her body. Mira was next to her shampooing her hair. "Mmhmm! It's been a while since we all bathed together like this."

"I'd say this is the perfect way to bond after everything that's happened." (Y/N) leaned against the edge of the bath.

"It feels so good!" Levy said. Wendy gleefully swam around the wonderfully bath. The happy smile on her face indicated that she was very much enjoying herself.

"Anyway, about the bath...Doesn't it look like Aldoron to you?" Cana asked while holding a barrel of beer.

"Cana...why do you...nevermind." (Y/N) closed her eyes, trying to relax in the warmth.

"I think this town was built to keep an eye on Aldoron, but it looks like it's a popular tourist attraction, too." Lisanna answered.

"Come to think of it, there's all sorts of merch being sold." "Like steamed Aldoron cakes." Laki and Kinana added.

(Y/N)'s ears perked up, "really! Where?"

"Even if it isn't the actual dragon, it is a bit conflicting, knowing the circumstances." Erza said. The hot and steamy environment created a blush in her face.

"Nothing's more queenly than relaxing on top of a fallen enemy," (Y/N) commented, crossing one leg over the other.

"Juvia, what are you doing?" Mira asked the girl who hid behind the tree that sat in the middle of the bath.

"It's embarrassing..." A blue head of hair poked out from the side.

Now freshly cleaned, Lucy went to join them in the bath. "Aldoron was so big, so looking at him like this is..." She noticed how abnormally huge the Aldoron head looked. "Huh? HUUUUH?! What's happening?! Aldoron got huge...!" A tiny Lucy squealed.

"Wrong." Brandish appeared as a giant before her. "You just got smaller."

"Brandish! You can't just do that to people! Change me back right now!!" Brandish picked her up and watched her panicky figure, "c'mon! How else are you gonna feel the full awe and splendor of this bath?" She teased.

"That does sound like fun!" The water dragon slayer eagerly sat up.

"Please make me smaller!" Wendy pleaded with stars in her eyes.

"You're small enough as it is." Carla said.

With a snap of her fingers, all the women were shrunken. "We went from a normal bath to a ginormous one!" Lucy happily said.

"Amazing!" Mira chanted.

"Look at this! Now I can drink all I want and never run out! Better yet, I can take a booze bath!"

"Now I can eat with bigger portions, literally! Brandish can you please-" (Y/N) turned her head to ask for a ride to the fridge, but the green haired mage was nowhere to be seen.

"Um...she left a while ago, saying 'What a pain'..." Juvia said, still standing behind the tree.

Everyone shared a look of dread.

"How could she leave me like this?! Ugh, when I find her..." (Y/N) clenched her fists. "And to think I saved some of my snacks for her."

"Huh? What will happen to our bodies?" Lisanna looked at her sister.

"We should turn back sooner or later." Mira said, trying to calm them down.

"'Sooner or later'" (Y/N) repeated in disbelief.