Chapter 1: The First Guild and The Strongest Guild

The year is X633

"Magic is no evil power. They must be protected. The mages... They must join forces..." The first mage guild in the history of the world came into being.

🌊

Y/N's POV

As we walk down the path to our new adventure, I spot snow begin to fall down in front of me. With a smile, I hold my hand and watch it land. With a closer look, I notice how odd this "snow" is.'Doesn't feel like snow', I squint my eyes.

"Look it's snowing!" Natsu yells as he and Happy stare into the sky. Then, they begin running around in it.

"Even when it's sunny out?" Gray questions.

"How strange..." Erza says.

"It's not snow, this is light...no it's magic." I state.

"She's right." Lucy says in awe, "The ethernano is coalescing into crystals big enough for the eye to see."

"This place is just that, filled with magic," Natsu and Happy completely ignored Erza as they built a...snowman? Can you even call it that when it's not actually snow? "The oldest guild in the world, Magia Dragon. I suppose that we're getting close to it." I stand next to my red haired friend as we spot the guild hall only a few more miles away.

"I hear it's the world's first guild," Lucy says as we continue forward.

We had to come to the continent of Guiltina to accept the 100 years quest. From what I've seen so far, Guiltina is beautiful and I can't wait to explore more of it. But I'm also a little worried, this is unknown territory to us so who knows what to expect.

"I wonder what kinda dragon it's gonna be." Natsu says in excitement.

"I don't think there will be one," Wendy sweatdrops at him.

"It's just a name dummy. Where is the fairy in fairy tail?" Gray says annoyed.

"Right here!" Lucy and I say at the same time and we both laughed when we realized it.

"But seriously Natsu, it's not that uncommon for mythical beasts to be referred to in the name of the guild." I explain, "Like Sabertooth."

"Or Mermaid Heel," Erza chimes in.

"Lamia Scale," Lucy says.

"You're right! Just like Cait Shelter too!" Wendy adds.

"Mhm! They're meant to allude to the legends that surround those creatures." I finished explaining.

"Oh wow, (Y/N). You're really smart with this stuff. Unlike Lucy." Happy says and snickers at the blonde.

"Dumb cat!" Lucy screams and begins chasing him.

"You need someone to explain every single thing to you, you idiot?" Gray taunts.

"Don't start with me you ice freak!" Natsu screams and steps to Gray who doesn't back down. They begin arguing and I roll my eyes. "Guys seriously? Can we please just-"

"Stay out of this (Y/N)!" they say in unison. I shrug my shoulders and step to the side as my prediction comes true and Erza walks up to them. I continue walking but hear a grunt of pain behind me and the sound of two bodies falling. I sigh knowing that we almost made it a whole 30 minutes without them arguing. 'Oh well, next time I guess'.

🌊

We all admire the stone guild hall in front of us. It looks like a castle, big, older-looking, and intimidating. I can't wait to see what's inside. Or who.