Chapter 4

(TW: Smut)

Kuroo's POV

Mornings were pretty good. I felt very productive. Which was the exact opposite of my friend Kenma. Kenma.

I sat up and looked around, realizing I was in Kenma's bed. It wasn't weird for me to wake up in his bed. I stayed over at his house pretty frequently, but what was different is my head is spinning since I just woke up, and my legs felt like noodles. Then I remembered I had drank when I went out with Bokuto and Kenma last night.

I planted my feet firmly on the floor before finally standing up. I was surprised to see that Kenma wasn't in bed. I used his bathroom and then went to go look for him. I saw a door open at the end of the hall. Luna's room. I slowly walked down the hall until I reached her doorway.

"How long until she can take suppressants?" I heard one of Kenma's fathers speaking in a low voice.

"Well. She needs to eat at least," I heard shifting then saw Kenma at the door.

"Kuroo," he quickly shut the door behind him, "what's up?"

"Nothing, was just looking for you. Surprised you're awake," I yawned.

"Yeah," he mumbled.

"Y'know my mom has heats too. I'm not gonna go into a rut from being in the doorway," I followed him into the kitchen.

"I know," he avoided my eyes as he dug through the fridge.

"Kenma."

"Hmm?" He continued to sift through the fridge. And even after he retrieved the items he was looking for, he looked everywhere but at me. I turned him to face towards me, and hooked my finger under his chin. I looked around before giving him a light peck.

"I wish you would trust me around her more. And before you say anything, I know what you're thinking. But my mother is also an Omega. Which means I deal with an Omega every day. Besides, it's not like I'm doing anything to her," it was awkwardly silent. "I have to go to work, but let me know if you change your mind about going to the party later." I went back in his room and grabbed my shoes and car keys.

Once I made it to the door, I paused.

"Kuroo," I turned around, Kenma standing at the end of the hall. "H-have a good day," he fiddled with his fingers. I smiled.

"Bye Kitten~" I winked before closing the door behind me.

Work was very boring to say the least. We didn't have any calls. Which don't get me wrong, is good. But it just makes my day less fulfilling with nothing to do. I went home and quickly changed and showered. My mom coincidently came home from work as I was leaving.

"I'm home," she sighed, slipping off her shoes.

"Long night?" I hung on the doorway.

"Long everything," she groaned, "lots of people throwing up all night. I'm telling you it has something to do with that hospital food," she shook her head, emptying her bag into the cupboard by the door.

"Sounds like you had a fun shift. My boss is hosting a party for an announcement. I shouldn't be too long, and there's left overs in the fridge."

"What would I do with out you?" She kissed my forehead and hugged me. "Just make sure to take your key, I'm locking the door."

"Will do," I saluted and fake marched out the door to my car. I drove to Akaashi's house and went inside, searching for Bokuto. Once I found him I slung an arm around his shoulder.

"Where is your husband to be?"

"He's walking around being cool! I was telling people about him being almost finished with school, so I think he's talking to a couple people about that."