Chapter 11

Kenma's POV

I didn't particularly want to go out. I had work, but I knew I'd never hear the end of it if I didn't. I had stayed at home the entire week, and had not gone outside once. I had either stayed in my room, or hung out with Luna. Kiro had tried to come over a couple times, but my fathers wouldn't let him in the house. Luna cried when I told her.

"What should I do?" I was sitting in Luna's closet doorway because she was moping in a nest.

"What do you mean?" I looked up from my computer.

"About Kiro."

"What about him?"

"You're no help," she groaned.

"You're not giving me anything to go off of," I narrowed my eyes at her. "And if you're talking about breaking up with him, I have no place in that decision making process."

"I could do better."

"I agree with you there," I muttered.

"Should I?"

"Do you think you should?"

"I mean, I've never thought about it. So it must really mean something if I'm thinking about it now," she frowned. "I don't want to just let one thing ruin the entire relationship, but he's done this before when we first started dating. And a few times after that. I've been with him for a few years though." Luna sighed, "I think I'm gonna break up with him."

"Do you want me to grab the house phone?"

"No, I'm gonna go to his house."

"Do you want me to drive you over there?"

"No, I'll just take the bus over there. But I'll give you a call if he tries to do anything."

"Okay, I'm gonna go so you can get changed," I grabbed my laptop and went to my room. I plugged it in and set it in it's spot in my desk. I closed my door and turned on my computers and console to get a little bit of worth in before I left. I took a deep breath and slipped my headphones on. I posted on my socials about going live and started setting up my camera and microphone.

"Hey guys. I know I just went live yesterday, but I'm not going to be about to do my evening stream, and I don't want to start my stream in the middle of the night. So." I watched as the chat filled as I loaded my game.

"Why am I not going to do my evening stream? I have a date tonight," I side eyed the chat as I continued to load my game. "With who? Wouldn't you like to know," I snickered. I had been streaming for a few hours when I started getting a flood of notifications on my phone.

"I should do a Q&A," I joked. "If y'all want to do that, just DM me your questions and I'll pick some to answer." I set my controller down and grabbed my phone. "Holy shit...I have to go right now." I turned off all of my equipment and ran to my car out front.

"Kenma! Where are you going?" My dad came running to the door as I got outside.

"I have to go," I go in the car and pulled out of the driveway and sped down the street. I used my knee to control the steering wheel as I put up my hair. I watched all the turns slowly become familiar as I sped through town. Once I made the final turn, I slammed on the brakes and ran out of the car.

I ran up to the front door where my sister was sitting.

"Where is he?" She got up and let us both inside. Once I got to the door, I made a disgusted face, hearing the noises Luna had texted me about. I busted his door open, to which he panicked.

"Kiro what the fuck?" I stared at him as the girl next him shuffled to pull the blanket on the bed to cover herself. Another girl came out of the bathroom next to where Luna and I were standing.

"Baby it's not what it looks like!" Kiro sat up and covered himself.

"No? Because it looks like you're sleeping with my two best friends. And you're going to lie to me while I am actively seeing it, and tell me I'm not?" I could tell Luna was trying her hardest not to break down right on the spot.

"It's really not that Luna..." The girl that had just came out of the bathroom muttered.

"Then what is it Yuki?! Because it looks like you and Akina are fucking Kiro!" She screamed, her friends taken aback. "Akina I swear to God you better not bull shit me. How long has this been going on?"

"Luna-"

"How. Long?"

"About 3 years..."

"5 years Kiro. I let you use and abuse me for 5 years and convinced myself it was all for love. But I guess to you it was all for the thrill, huh? How about this. Yuki, Akina. Fuck you both, I don't know who you two are anymore, and I'm not talking to either of you ever again. Kiro, I say this whole-heartedly, I hope you die. We're done, forever. FUCK YOU!" After she yelled at Kiro, tears started streaming down her face.

"That's low Kiro," I shook my head, my expression showing disgust. I'm not even sure you could call it that, it was a vulgar expression, filled with something stronger than hatred. I stepped to the side as Luna marched out. I flipped off the three as I followed after her. She was already sitting in the passenger seat when I came out. I got in the driver's side and drove. She rolled down the window and screamed as I got on the highway.

This continued the entire way home. She screamed and sobbed up until the point of us reaching the house. Once we got to the house I helped her inside to her room. My dad met us at her door.

"What's wrong? Are her pheromones unbalanced?"

"No. Kiro happened."

"What did he do?" Our other father came in the room confused.

I handed Luna off to Kaido and motioned for our other dad to follow me out of the room.

"Kiro has been sleeping with Akina and Yuki."

"Has been? What do you mean has been?"

"3 years," I watched the roller coaster of emotions that flashed over my dad's face in the span of 5 seconds. "I have to go get ready," my dad nodded and went into Luna's room. I heard the doorbell ring as I made it to my room. I quickly showered and changed. When I came out, I went to go check on Luna. Kuroo was sitting with Luna, who was holding him in a tight bear hug. He was saying something inaudible to her. He looked up, seeing me in the doorway.

"You ready?" I nodded. "I'll be back to drop off Kenma later," Kuroo handed her off to our dad who was on her other side. "So what happened?" Kuroo asked under his breath as we walked out of the house. 

"Kiro," I shrugged, getting in the front seat. 

"What did he do though?" Kuroo periodically looked over at Kenma as he drove. 

"Slept with her friends," I sighed. This wasn't really my business to talk about. But I wanted somebody to talk to about it, and I wasn't sure how I felt about Akaashi and Bokuto knowing about it. "Akina and Yuki."

"Akina that I dated 3 years ago Akina?"

"Yep, that one. They've been sleeping with him for the past 3 years."

"Holy shit Ken...are you sure you don't need to be at home?"

"She'll be okay with our dad's there. I need to get out of the house." As Kurro pulled up, he looked around for Bokuto's car. He pulled out his phone. 

"Akaashi said they're gonna be late because of traffic." We sat in silence until Kuroo started crawling over his seat to get into the back row.