Chapter 9

Bokuto's POV (TW: Smut)

I was finally starting to feel the jet lag crashing down on me even after I had slept for a bit. It took me a little longer than I expected to get my laundry done because Keiji usually helps me. But after I finally finished, I started to feel really shaky and my mind foggy. I sat down on the edge of the bed and held my head. God, I hated ruts. I took deep breaths as the bedroom door opened.

"Bokuto-San?" I heard the lock click and Keiji's swift footsteps. "Do you need me to grab your pills?" I shook my head.

"It's not my BPD. I think my rut is just starting," I leaned my head against his stomach. He laid soft kisses on the back of my neck and smoothed my hair. I grabbed his wrists with shaky hands. "God you smell like Kuroo and Kenma," I growled.

"Okay, okay. Do you want me to go-"

"No! Please don't leave," I furiously shook my head.

"Okay," he nodded calmly. He grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers. He used this as a balance as he slowly sat to straddle my lap.

"Keiji you shouldn't be in here," I shook my head against his chest. I knew I was contradicting myself, but I didn't want to accidentally hurt him because I was basically a horny beast.

"Hey. Through sickness and in health. I know we aren't married yet, but better to start practicing yeah? I don't care if you want me to leave, or not be here. I know you won't hurt me, especially on purpose." I looked over Keiji's shoulder to the mirror we had on the wall. I wrapped an arm around Keiji and carefully laid him on the bed next to me.

"Did you take suppressants?"

"No."

"Good," I smirked as I kissed Keiji.

"Should I?"

"Mm-mm," I shook my head. "My poor Omega, having to rely on another alpha." I buried my face in the crook of his neck and nipped at his scent gland. I slipped my hands under his shirt and ran my hands up and down his sides. I pulled his shirt off and started kissing him again.

"Wait. Bo. Let me take off my glasses," Keiji tried pushing me off of him so he could set his glasses on the side table.

"No. I want you to see," I whispered in his ear. I kissed down the middle of his chest until I reached the waistband of his jeans. I could smell him releasing pheromones so I stopped. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, Bokuto-San," he sat up. "I think you triggered my heat though," he took off his pants and pulled off my shirt. I could see him staring at my chest on my abs.

"You look cute like this," I pushed him back down and started giving more attention to his thighs. I kissed towards his inner-thigh, where the skin was the most delicate. I started biting and leaving dark hickies. I kissed farther up, nipping at the pocket where his thigh and crotch connected. I pulled at his boxers and kissed all over the lower part of his stomach.

"Just take them off," Akaashi panted, sitting up. He pulled off his boxers and sat with his head hung in front of him.

"What the matter baby? You seem pent up," I sat next to him and went back to kissing his scent gland. I reached around and slid a finger into his entrance. He gasped, leaning his full weight onto me. "You've been played with yourself, huh? Or you had another alpha-"

"NO! No-No other alpha. Only you," I could see tears welling up in his eyes.

"Only me, what pup?"

"Only you...inside me," I wiped the tears from his eyes and kissed his forehead.