Tighnari's Thoughts Chap.15

A Week Later....

It was the end of the week and so Tighnari was on his way to meet with his friends to have some wine and play rounds of TCG, which was usually just him, Cyno and Kaveh with Al Haitham sometimes but this wasn't one of those days as the scribe was busy at the moment, Upon arriving at Lambad's Tavern It was a little busy but they'd gotten their usual table

Cyno and Kaveh were In a conversation when Tighnari arrived, "Hey"

Cyno turned, "Hey"

Kaveh waved, "Thanks for coming out"

Tighnari pulled out his chair and sat down, "Of course, It's been a busy week for me between teaching Collei and (Y/n) so I needed this tonight"

Cyno's lips curved, "Is (Y/n) Well?"

"Yeah she's good, though...as of late something seems a bit off about her"

Kaveh was curious, "your newest Trainee right? Off how?"

Tighnari crossed his arms, "Let me think...her head's In the clouds sometimes, but It's in a good way though I don't know how to describe It"

Kaveh smiled and picked up his cup, "Maybe she's In love"

Cyno's eyes widened, he then felt his heart skip a beat as It filled with slight hope

Tighnari was surprised, "Huh...that didn't occur to me, maybe or It could be something else I'm sure she'd tell me about It if that was the case"

"Me as well" said Cyno

but then he picked up his cup of wine, and he looked in the cup at the liquid 

Tighnari touched his shoulder, "Cyno, Listen I know how you feel about (Y/n)"

Cyno's eyes widened, "You do?"

"Yeah I've known for a while"

Cyno let out a sigh, "I see...you're going to say you're against it aren't you"

"Not really, but In the grand scheme of things It only matters if she feels the same way but if not...you'll just have to move on"

Cyno gave a nod, "I already know, and you know what...that Wanderer guy she's gotten close with I can see by the look in her eyes there's something there"

Kaveh didn't know what to say, "Well...this got more private then I thought, but putting that aside are you up for a round of TCG"

a smile came to Cyno's face,  "Always"

"Well then, time to roll the dice!"

Cyno took out his deck and started to shuffle It before handing out cards, before the game began and as they played Cyno knew that he wanted you to be happy even If It wasn't with him.