1

The room was cold and dark...
Yoongi didn't even knew since when , he was locked it that room....

Doing nothing ... Except drinking and thinking about his shitty life.....

Right now he was sitting on the chair his hands were resting on the chair arm ...

He had a bottle of alcohol in his one hand whereas a cigarette on his other one...

He put the cigarette near his mouth and enhale the smoke ... And closed his eyes ..

And the pieces of the memory over power his mind....

The memory of his one and only love ....

Park jimin

A sting of tears roll down from his eyes....

He sighed and scoffed

"W ...why ...wh...what wa...s my fa...ult .. jiminaah ... !!! I ...am... missing you.... Will you be ...back ...???. ..NO..!! I don't believe what you said at that time. . .... Y..you...are m...my soulmate..... N..no...one else..... No...one ... "
He mumbled in a drunken state.....

He was so lost in his miserable state .... Suddenly his phone rung ... He wasn't really paying attention to it ...

He didn't picked up the call....
But the phone was continuously ringing

He frowned and growled
He picked up the call
" WHAT THE FU*K ...!!!! if i'm not picking up your shitti call that means i am busy...!!".

"And i better know hyung in what shit are you busy ...so better pay attention... Or else I'll handle this call to jin hyung .....!!!"

"Whatever.... Now say.... Why'd you call me at this time ...!!???"

"Well.... Listen hyung .... It's not me ... Its jin Hyung who is telling you to do this .... "

"Just spit ..!!!"

" Well..... Okay let me cut the crap and come to the point ...."

".........."

"hey are you even listening??!!"

"Yah.. just bark...!!"

"Woah... Well..... Jin hyung has a younger brother... It's his cousin.... And he's coming today .... "

"I have to receive him!!!???"

"Well.. technically no... He already had your address...."

"What do you mean my address!!?? Why the fu*k he would have my address
.."

Yoongi was fumming in anger .... And was like he will explode from anger .. but
He hears some muffle sounds from the other end ....

Before a voice came in his ear

"Listen here min yoongi.. my younger brother is coming today ... He have your address.... So he'll be coming at your place ... I don't have any other option or else.... I myself wouldn't even choose you ... So let me clear this.... Make your room presentable....he is a neat freak ...
And yah he'll be staying at yours for a while until me and Namjoon arrive ....
Then after that... He'll moved on with us... So you better behave with him.... If i get any complaint of yours from him... I'll gonna make you regret your life...."

"W ...wait....WHAT..!!???" before he would complete his sentence the call hang up ..

This call made him come back in his senses...

His eyes were wide ... He took a glance at his state ... A loose white T-shirt with grey sweatpant ... And Messy hair.... pale face ... Oh gosh...!!!

Yes ... He was in a very worse situation
.. not just he... He looked at his surroundings... His bed was Messy as hell ... Bedsheet was clearly telling they haven't been changed since a while ... On the ground alcohol bottles and ashes of cigarettes were scattered all over ... The kitchen was like no one even ... Cooked anything since a while ... The only thing there was empty cans of noodles and drinks ...

He sighed and and grabbed the his hair...

But for his misfortune.. when he was about to clean the mess
.
.
.
The door bell ring ... indicating someone has already arrived ...