No proofread:

Yoongi was quietly laying on the mattress , and staring outside of the room. The rain was still heavy.

But this silence was so calm for him . He never had time to feel such calmness inside his brain.

It's been so long . He was only 5 when he lost his mother and then at the age of  15 , he lost his father too.

Being without parents has never been an easy task for him .

He never felt loved , he never knew what is this feeling called love.

He never felt his mother's love , nor his father's love either. And hence that made him so desperate to find love .

And that's when Jimin came in his life . Just like an Angel sent by God to him  .

And for the first time he got to knew what love is .

After that one thing he knew for sure .. was , that Love is beautiful.

He loved Jimin from the bottom of his heart. But that's when his world collapsed once again.

And Jimin left him too , he knew in some corner of his heart that Jimin didn't want to go , but he was hopeless.

He had to go because of his greedy dad .

But that was the most painful heartbreak ever . He didn't wanted to break-up like this .

Hell!!! He didn't even wanted to brake up at first place. But you can never fight the destiny.

And destiny is a bitch ..

Yoongi was badly broken after that .. and that's why he Never trusted love again.

He didn't even wanted to trust love again. He can't afford another heartbreak. He was so afraid of that pain .

But then again, Jimin was back in his life .
He was Thankful to Hoseok also . After all , he encouraged him to talk to Jimin once again.

And that worked.

He was so glad Jimin will be back to him . His hopes were high once again.

But one thing he knew was that this time it was different.
Something was different in him .
He felt that difference.

He used to love rain a lot back then  when he was child , but then again he lost the feeling. And somehow engulfed himself in unnecessary thoughts.

That only hurted him more . But now he was willing to be free from those thoughts. He didn't wanted to be gloomy once again.

He wanted to enjoy his life once again. It was too different of him . It was like God gave him another life , but this time with a meaning.

He was unconsciously smiling while thinking about all this when someone softly knocked on his door.

He looked and found Namjoon standing there with a warm smile and foods in his hands .
Yoongi motioned for him to come inside.

Namjoon came inside and sat on the mattress beside him on the floor and placed the food tray on his lap .

Yoongi smiled and thanked him at which Namjoon just smiled and nodded.

As soon as Yoongi put the full spoon of warm soup inside his mouth, he moaned at the taste.

"You're lucky.... Seokjin hyung makes the best food in the world.  And no one can beat him!!!  .  "

Namjoon chuckled and nodded ,"I agree".