16

No proofread :

"JUNGKOOK COME DOWNSTAIRS !!! .. HOW LONG ARE YOU PLANNING TO STAY UP THERE ??!!!" Yoongi shouted and Jungkook broke the hug ..

He looked at Hope who entangled their fingers and pulled him downstairs

"Let's go !!" He said while tilting his head a little..

Jungkook smiled and let Hope drag him..

He badly wanted Hope to be his real Appa ... But for right now he was happy to call him a friend...

As soon as he came downstairs, he saw V sitting beside Yoongi on the dining table and both of them were laughing at a joke cracked by V ..

V turned towards him and smirked... And winked towards him ..

Before turning towards Yoongi ..

"I guess he's hitting on you !!" Hope said while hitting him on shoulder by his shoulder, " go grab the chance!! "

"You know what!!?? You should stop dreaming..!! We can never be a thing!!" He said and went towards the table ..

"Hey!! Even though I've adopted you as my son!!! But I still want him as my son-in-law!!" Hope shouted at which Jungkook just tsked..

He sat beside V and mumbled a morning to Yoongi

"You haven't washed up yet!!??" Yoongi narrowed his eyes..

Jungkook bit his tongue and said sorry... He yawned and rubbed his eyes once again...

"Sleepyhead!!" V mumbled and scoffed

Jungkook frowned before growling

"What did you say again??!"

"Nothing!! Well uncle.. it's not raining today!! It's sunny outside!! Why don't we go somewhere... You know like a picnic??!" V asked in excitement..

Yoongi smiled and ruffled his hair ...

"That's a brilliant idea!! Let's go out today ... What'd you say kook???"

Jungkook grumbled, " you didn't even asked me !! Why now ??!"

Yoongi grabbed his cheeks with love and kissed him on his forehead "that's not like that .. stop thinking rubbish..."

Jungkook was taken back .. he never get to feel this much love ..but now when he was getting love...he felt ...

So good ..

He smiled a little and nodded " okay... I'm in .."

"Perfect!! Complete your breakfast fastly and go get changed... I'll be waiting for you both !!" Yoongi smiled and kissed on their forehead one by one once again...

V and Jungkook smiled and nodded
"Sure!!" Both of them said in unison

Yoongi left the place ... To get dressed properly...

"Your dad is awesome!! " V said with a fond smile.. but frown when didn't get any reply...

He turned and saw Jungkook eating peacefully....

"Hey!! I told you something!!" He slapped him on his arms a little..

Jungkook looked at him and said , " yah !! I'm not talking to you at all!! Don't talk to me !!"
He grabbed his plate of pancakes and went inside his room ..

V pouted and looked down at his plate ... He closed his eyes... He felt sad when Jungkook didn't talked to him ... He felt strange ... like crying...  he himself didn't knew why. ..