14

No proofread:

"No Appa seriously!!! He's Really a freak !! " V whined to his Appa ... While talking to him on call

"So... Does that freak...have anything special??!"

"No ....his only speciality is irritating me " he scoffed

"God!! You really get a partner over there!!??" Jimin laughed from the other side...

"That's not like that at all... But you know what ... The only thing I loved is his friend Hope ....god!! Appa you won't believe me .. the moment he hugged me .. I felt like I've been free from every pain of mine ...if there was any... It really was like I'm in your embrace..." He said with a smile

" Oh .. that's really good!! Thankfully you have got someone there who will take care of you on my behalf.. you know I'm missing you here ..."

"I'm missing you too . When are you coming?!!!"

"Soon .. and don't worry... we'll pick you up from your friend's house... Just take care "

"Okay .. bye Appa ...good night..and yah .. love you!!"

"Love you too my tiger!!!! "

And with that.. V disconnected the call ... He smiled and looked around ... The room was heavenly...

He never knew ... Jungkook's house is pretty and cosy ... He wonders now ... if Jungkook's house is this pretty why does he live in the hostel...??!!

But no matter what... Jungkook is not like how he used to think of him ..

V knows somehow.. but his mindset towards Jungkook started changing..

He knew one thing for sure... That Jungkook is not a Freak !!!

A small smile crept on his face .. he remembered Jungkook's bunny smile... And how his eyes brighten whenever he smiles...

He was pure hearted ... And that was the major reason why he got a soul like Hope ...

And to be Frank... V was sort of Jealous of him ..

He loved Hope ... !! His presence was so comforting and warm ..

It was exactly the same feeling when his Appa used to embrace him ..
It was so lovely

"Urgh!!!! Why ??! Why does he have Hope ... not me ??!! I want him.... To be my friend.. to be with me .." V said with a pout.. and dipped his body on the soft mattress beneath..

It was like he was laying on soft clouds ... He didn't know it was because of the rain ... Or was it because of the new house ... Or was it because of the soft mattress...

But finally his mind concluded... No it's only because of Hope ...

His embrace .. his innocence..

He smiled and looked at the ceiling... His smile widened when he felt someone caressing his hair ..

"You here Hope??!!" He asked with excitement in his voice

But pouted ..when didn't get any reply ... But his pout turned into a giggle when he felt a touch on his cheeks ...

Hope smiled at him ..and touched his cheeks with his nose... Making V giggled more ..

"You're just like my Appa !! I really liked you ... You're so comfortable... And you know what.. when you embrace me ... It was so motherly..." V said and turned ...

Hope smiled at him and caressed his hair ... He laid beside the younger and V snuggled in his embrace...

"You're just like Jiminie!!" Hope said with a chuckle ...