15

No proofread:

Yoongi stood at the open side of the room.... he decided not to sleep .. since he had his sleep earlier.. and now he wasn't sleepy anymore..

He was zone out ....

Thinking about what could have happened that made him forget about his husband... yah he had accepted He was married to him ...

An attempt to be closer to him ...

He tried so hard to remember... What could have happened... When did things go wrong ...

What was his fault...

But nothing came out ...

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't remember since how long was he standing there staring outside..

He was back in his senses by that familiar jingling sound...

He blinked few times and looked towards the dream catcher...

"Do you wanna talk to ... I do ... But why aren't you talking to me ..??!" He said while leaning against the door ..

The bell jingled and few drops of water fell on his face ... Like someone threw them on him ..

He closed his eyes and jolted back at the sudden action.. but burst in giggles ...in Aftermath..

"Stop it !! You're wetting my shirt!!!" He said while chuckling... And the bell jingled once again..

And soon a strong wind blows outside of the room.. passing through Yoongi as if, a person passed through him ..

He looked at the small garden for a while and then don't know what comes in his mind that he stepped outside...

His bare feet coming in contact with the small green Grass of the garden that was wet due to rain ..

He felt so refreshing... He looked up to the sky and closed his eyes..

He felt how one by one rain drops fall on him ....

'Whenever the raindrops will fall on you ... It would be me kissing you in the form of water droplets....'

Suddenly he remembered the note that he read .. and then he come to knew ... It's his love who called him in the rain ...

To show him his affection...

And Yoongi was so willing to accept that ...

He enhaled the earthy smell of the rain and sighed through his nose ...

It's so refreshing..

Suddenly he smiled when he felt rain drop hitting on his forehead following with a feeling of a pair of soft lips kissing him at that place..

Then a rain drop fall on the bridge of his nose ... Following with a feeling of kiss there..

Then at his cheeks..

Then at his neck ..

A shiver run down through his spine.. and he felt himself having goosebumps..

A drop of tear fell down from his eyes.. mixing with the rain when a drop of rain fell on his lips .

Following with a pair of sweet lips ..

He cried silently... That feeling stayed for a while.. before converting into a feeling of an embrace ...

Yoongi had never felt so complete... Like how he felt right now ...

He wanted the time to stop and this moment to last long ... Till eternity...