22

When they returned home, everyone just gathered together in the living room except for Ashton of course. Catherine was sitting on the end of the couch when Michael sat down right next to her.

"Well, that was a fun experience, wasn't it?" Michael stated, looking at Catherine. Luke and Calum groaned about the failed attempt today. "I honestly think we need to up our game and I feel like we've been lacking skills lately." Cathy just sighed and looked away.

"You guys, I'm sorry. That was all my fault, but come on that lady was terrifying anyway," she explained.

"Because of you we could've been in jail or something by now, but luckily I saved your ass," Michael jumped. Catherine just rolled her eyes.

"Well obviously, I'm not helpful. You know maybe you could let me go, and you guys would be better off anyway," she replied.

"Ha, yeah right. We're not letting you off that easy," Ashton said. "Anyway, I have to go. I'll be back later."

Catherine watched as he got up from his seat and went out the door. He left just like that once again, such a mystery.

Michael thought this was a good idea to talk to her and apologize. " Cathy can I talk to you alone, real quick?" She was a little hesitant to be alone with him, but decided it was fine. She nodded and followed him up stairs after he motioned to go up there.

Luke watched them leave and knowing Michael, he thought about going upstairs.

"Calum, I'm just gonna be in my room," he said. Calum mumbled an ok and was left alone in the living room. Once Luke was out of sight, Calum took out a piece of paper from his pocket. It had an address and phone number. He sat staring at it wondering if he should call.
No one saw Calum when they went to Target the other day, because when they arrived his sister saw him and things went down.

He sighed, licked his lips, and got up to leave the house.

*

"Catherine, I'm sorry," Michael began, "about what I did to you at Target. Wow this sounds ridiculous."

Catherine drew in a deep breath before speaking. "Yeah, I don't appreciate you almost raping me and it's not funny or whatever. I get if you're horny or some shit but I said stop. That's when you know, you should stop. I'm actually so grateful Ashton was there to end it before things got out of hand."

Michael groaned, "Look, I know I was wrong and I'm here saying sorry. I get out of control with girls and I haven't been with a girl in ages!"

"Well, there's no point in not forgiving you because I don't want things to be awkward anyway, so fine. Just fine," Cathy breathed. She didn't fully accept his apology, but at least they both had a say on what happened.

"Okay, well I'm going to my room now so, yeah," Michael said. After he said that, Catherine nodded and went downstairs again.

For a minute, Luke was filled in on the new information and was frustrated. Of course Michael would do that! He thought about Ashton saving her from that and grew angrier at himself. Ashton, it's always Ashton, he thought.

Guess who's back?!! So, long story short I deleted this app then recently got it again and was amazed I saw 3K reads on this wow!! I'm sorry for not updating and school is almost over thank goodness and yeah I'll be thinking of ideas bc it's been a while since I've written stories, so I'm a bit rusty since we don't write in English class a lot. Yeah I'll make sure to put up chapters soon! :D