19

"Soooo."

After Calum brought Catherine into the house, they've been doing nothing but, breathing, staring, and sitting far apart from each other. It was just awkward silence the whole time with nothing really to do.

"What?" Catherine asked.

"I don't know, I'm pretty bored," Calum said. He sighed then stretched his arms out placing it behind his head, leaning back onto the couch.

Catherine nodded in agreement. They just for some reason couldn't hold a conversation, maybe because what would Calum have to say? How's life?

Yeah, right.

Ten agonizing minutes went by and it was amazing Michael hasn't come down yet. The tension probably would've been worse between them if he did come because of that incident.

Well, he's probably releasing that frustration upstairs anyway.

Suddenly, they began to hear shouts growing louder by the second, with a door slamming and another yell. They pair both looked up and glanced at each other It was silent after that.

The opening and closing of the door revealed the tall blonde, messing with the lip ring on his bottom lip, pulling at his hair. He looked so frustrated and Catherine just wanted to wipe that look off his face and make him happy. Catherine loved making people smile, and that's what she wanted to do to Luke. Make him smile.

"Luke, are you alright? What happened" she asked walking over to him. She placed her hand on his shoulder and tensed up at her sudden touch, then relaxing it.

"Don't worry about it. Ashton left like always," he sighed.

"Oh. Yeah I figured."

"Jeez, Ash needs to get it together," Calum frowned.

"Got that right," Luke agreed.

The footsteps from upstairs slowed as Michael started making his way down.

Oh, great.

"I just saw Ashton running out without taking the car, anyone know what's happening?" Michael asked.

*

"Luke, that's not how you play! Ugh, I'm sick of this. The game drags on when it's left to two people," Catherine frowned.

"Wait, okay. I got this," Luke said placing down a blue reverse card.

"Uno!" They both yelled out.

"Wait, no! I thought only I say that?"

"No Luke, if the other person says it before you do, you then have to pick up four cards," Catherine explained.

"Oh. Then, uno!"

They've been playing board games they found in one of the cupboards and settled to playing Uno for the last three times with Calum winning each time.

They couldn't really go out because Ashton would normally come back by then, but he still hadn't come.

Finally, Luke made his last move and won the game.

"Wasn't that fun?" Catherine yawned. The three boys looked at her then back at each other.

"You wanna play one more round?" Calum asked. Catherine groaned, but the rest if them decided to play again. She felt herself drifting off, slowly letting her eyes droop with the cheers of the boys in the background.

That was a horrible chapter/filler. Sorry, but anyway. Halloween is coming up on Friday!

I'm gonna be Billy the puppet and if u don't know who that is I'll find a picture and hopefully you'll get it.

If people actually read this, comment what your gnome be bc I love Halloween and fall and leaves ok bye.