1

Catherine was a young girl who enjoyed her life. She was talented, athletic, and really friendly. Catherine isn't the type of girl who's obsessed with being the center of attention. She has three amazing friends and they're all she needs to be happy;including her family. This seventeen year old girl already had her life planned out ahead of her. She wanted to become a lawyer and hopefully attend NYU. She also wanted to have a family with two kids, one boy and one girl, married to an amazing husband, and live in either a suburban neighborhood in California or a cool modern loft in New York.

But this point in Catherine's life was something she never planned or expected to happen. Ever.

*

"Mom I'll take care of the rest, just go sit down and relax," Catherine told her mom. Her mom worked overtime today and felt bad that she was cleaning up and picking up after her and her little sister, Sabrina.

Catherine finished washing the dishes and wiping the table. Last thing she had to do was take out the trash. She dashed up the stairs and wore her sweatshirt since it was cold outside, especially at 10pm.

Four boys were hiding behind the small hedge on the side of Catherine's house. Calum, the guy with the bushy eyebrows and black hair, was the one to inform the guys, Michael, Ashton and Luke, about this beautiful girl, who was soon opening the door, so he lowered himself crouching behind the three other boys.

"Alright. This girl better be the last one. I'm not gonna be 'Mr. Nice Guy' this time if she tries to runaway," Ashton sternly said. He went easy with the last girl too many times, so she successfully escaped. It was stupid of him because he was falling for the girl, but she led him on and of course got her freedom because of his actions.

"Don't worry, Ash. I've been watching her for a week now and she seems to be the obedient type," Calum smirked. Ashton remained with an emotionless face and continued to eye the girl.

"Here she comes," Michael whisper shouted. All of the boys' attention was on her. "We shouldn't get her now, since her mom and sister is still in the living room."

Ashton nodded and Luke explained the plan to them. "Later, tonight when all the lights are out, we could possibly sneak into her house and get her-"

Michael interrupted, "Dude, she might be a screamer and wake up this whole neighborhood, if you know what I mean." Calum chuckled and hit Michael in the back if his head.

Catherine was walking towards the trash bins when she felt a strange feeling that she was being watched. She quickly threw the trash in and jogged back inside her home.

The all watched Catherine jog back into the dimly lit house.

"Guys, settle down. I have a plan," Ashton said.

Hey, hey guys! new story :) so excited for this one I have chapter ideas already omg like its gonna be good okay bye hehe