4

"You want me to do what!?" Catherine was not liking the whole idea of basically being these guys' slave.

"You're a girl and you're hot, so you would really help us out when we go try and steal the necessities," Michael explained. These guys were such losers!

They wanted her to be a distraction to get what these guys wanted. So basically she has to be the slut who can lead who ever out of the way. This was so stupid. Wow. And she thought they were gonna kill her or something, but they can't even do so much as to stealing a few things without getting caught at some seven eleven.

"Okay, I can help you do you're stupid shit, why can't I just go home? I promise I won't tell anyone what you all are doing here, I'll even give you my number. You know just call me reach me if you wanna beep me type of shit, okay?" Catherine begged. She couldn't possibly stay here for the rest of her life, she thought.

Ashton glared at her. "No, you're not going home. You don't have a choice, so quit your whining because there's no going back," he sternly said. He got up and left to go outside while slamming the door. The rest of them jumped when it made a loud bang.

"Micahael, Calum, go outside and check on Ash for a bit. I'll stay here and keep an eye on her," Luke ordered. The two boys nodded and went outside.

"Hey, look. I'm sorry about-" He was cut off when Catherine was fuming.

"Wait,wait. Were you really trying to apologize? About what? You can't say your sorry when you know that you're kidnapping me and I just-I wanna go home. Why me," Catherine choked out. Tears were rolling down her cheeks and one dripped off her chin.

"I really am sorry. I know you wanna go home, but your one of us now. Just follow what we say, especially Ashton, and things will be less harsh, Luke explained. His heart broke when he watched the girl cry.

"No one will hurt me, right? you guys said you won't kill me, but I'm so scared," Catherine whispered.

"No. We won't hurt you, and we most definitely will not kill you."

*

"This is where you'll be sleeping," Calum said. He gave her a tour around the place, and the shed was all for herself. It had one bedroom, a small bathroom, and the living room. At least she wasn't trapped in a basement, but in order for to not escape, the shed locked from the inside and the windows were covered with metal bars.

The boys' house was in front which Catherine still hasn't seen because she was blindfolded.

"Well, if you need anything there's a walker talkie you can use. I took your phone by the way because you won't be needing it anymore of course," he paused and looked around to see if he got everything. "I guess that's all, I'll be heading back into the house. The Walkie talkie is on the table in the living room. Don't do anything you'll regret!" Calum yelled out.

She heard the rustling of the front door being locked and sighed. She sat on her bed and thought of her family and her life back home.

How were her parents gonna take it? Will they do their best to find her?

She thought of so many things back home when she finally drifted into a deep slumber.