15

"No! Like hell, that's going to happen!" Ashton yelled.

Catherine wanted to talk about her plan to him, but he just wasn't having it.

"Ashton, please. It would help us both because I can say I was gone with a friend because we were looking for houses since I'm turning 18 soon and I thought it would be good for her to know and she wouldn't think I've been gone because of a kidnapping," she reasoned. She needed closure and to make sure her family was okay.

"Ash, I mean it's not a bad idea," Luke added. He was there because he wanted to go with Ashton and find out what was going on.

Ashton shook his head stubbornly. Catherine sighed. "You know, fine whatever. He's not gonna budge."

"Hell yeah, I won't. Whatever, I'm going out to meet a few people," Ashton announced. He left slamming the door behind him. He really needs to stop doing that before this place falls down.

Catherine sat down on the bed that was still in the middle of the room, and wondered who Ashton associated with and why he has to 'meet some people' every other day?

She wanted to ask Luke about it, but she didn't want to be nosy and have Luke think she's snooping for answers and get suspicious.

"Luke, I really wanna go get some posters," Catherine stated. He rose his eyebrow and sat down next to her.

"Then, you have to steal them, you know that right?" Luke spoke.

She nodded her head. "Well, yeah. That's what Ashton said earlier."

"Can you handle it?" He smirked thinking she might back out and get all scared.

"When I was little, I stole a lollipop, does that count?"

He chuckled and shrugged. "Ooh, you're so bad."

"Well, you know. Good girls are bad girls who just haven't been caught," she grinned.

*

"Where are we?" Catherine asked looking around since she woke up from her nap, falling asleep in the can earlier.

"Target!" All the boys cheered except Ashton. He got home a few hours later and joined us since he said he needed something.

"Oh, boy," she muttered. They all jumped out of the van with Calum still inside to go park the car nearby.

It was 7pm and they were all wearing their baggy clothing of sweatpants and sweatshirts.

"Cathy, come with me," Michael dragged her to the next aisle over.

They walked to the clothing section and Cathy furrowed her eyebrows. They silently walked to the back of the men's section.

"Michael, what are we doing?" Cathy asked. She was really confused when they stopped at a corner where it was secluded.

Michael didn't answer her when he pushed her against the wall pinning her down.

"M-Michael, what are you do-" she was cut off when he shushed her by cupping his hand over her mouth.

He took his free hand and started groping her body and she grew terrified. She was trying hard to pull away from his grip and she froze when his hand was going up her thigh.

Her eyes were wide and clenched her legs together.

"Cathy, baby I need this. You need this," he whispered. She got one arm free and used all her might to push him off, but failed terribly.

She then heard someone stalking near them.

It was Ashton.

"Michael, fucking let go of her. Now," he growled.

Cathy sighed in relief when Michael let go of her and gritted his teeth.

"Dammit, mate," he muttered under his breath. He sauntered off with Ashton still standing there.

"You, alright?" Ashton sighed. Catherine nodded her head, but she was still against the wall frozen. "Do you wanna step away from the wall now?"

She nodded her head slightly embarrassed since she didn't move. "Thank you so much," she said hugging him all of a sudden.

He was taken aback and awkwardly brought his hands to hug her, then lightly pushed her off. "Yeah, you're lucky, I saved your ass, he can't just do shit like that," he said sternly.

She sighed, still feeling the way Michael's hands were all over her. She felt so dirty and violated.

"Dammit, I really wanted to get my posters and stuff," Catherine said out loud remembering why they were there in the first place.

He looked at like she was a strange girl and took her to the home decoration aisle.

Cathy's eyes scanned the place for little knickknacks to take. They reached the electronics and book shelf section when Cathy squealed and ran to the box of bundled posters.

Ashton quickly followed after her not wanting to lose her in his sight. She looked through the box, not finding her favorite bands or artist in there. She whined and left to go to the music albums sitting on the shelf.

She saw that there was really nothing there that interested her. She groaned and decided to stuff random things she thought she'd need to make her room look 'so tumblr.'

"Cathy, we should go," Ashton noted stuffing a small bag of chips in his sweatshirt. She nodded following him, but he took her hand in his not wanting her to have the freedom to get away.

They got into the van which was already at the front with Calum in the driver's seat once again.

Michael was sitting in the passenger's seat and she was thankful that she didn't have to sit near him. Ashton sat next to her in the back, still holding her hand.

The awkward tension in the car was evident so Luke piped up. "Guys got what you needed?"

"No," Michael huffed in the front. Cathy's grip on Ashton's tightened when Michael spoke up.

"Get your posters, Cathy?" Luke asked turning to the back.

She shook her head disappointedly.

"We should just go to Hot Topic next time for posters then," Luke grinned.