3

Catherine was awakened by the bumpiness of the ride. She forgot that she was in a van sitting with her kidnappers. She tried to scream, but there was duct tape on her mouth and a cloth wrapped around her hands to hold her back. She wriggled in her seat and Ashton took it upon him to shut her up.

"If you thinking of trying to get those off, you're wrong. And, if you think you're going back home, wrong again," Ashton was intimidating. He held a harsh glare as he spoke to her. "To fill you in on things, were not gonna kill you. Maybe we will, if you don't do things our way," he pointed to the others,"or listen to what we say." He obviously meant 'kill her' metaphorically. Ashton knew never to put his hands on a girl that would hurt them of course.

Tears spilled out of Catherine's face and wondered to herself 'why me.'

"Our good friend, Calum here, has been keeping an eye on you. He told us you'd be fit for what we want you to do and that you're very obedient. So you must do as we say," Ashton elaborated.

Through her tears, she rolled her eyes and thought 'yes, daddy' when she was told that.

How could this have happened to her? Why did they kidnap her, they are just teenagers and what could they possibly want? Do they want her to be a sex slave!? They are all guys, who knows if one of them was sexually frustrated and took it out on her? She shuddered at those thoughts.

Her head was pulled back and held in that position when she was blindfolded. She was screaming through the duct tape as the tape was barely coming off when she tried to lick it.

"Don't worry, we're not going to rape you or whatever you might think," Ashton spoke. "We just don't want you too see the location, obviously."

"It's not rape if you're enjoying it,"Michael retorted. "Ow! Can someone please tell Luke to stop hitting me!" He whined.

"Man up dude," Calum said.

They were walking for a minute or two until they finally stopped.

There was a creaking sound of a door opening, so they stepped inside the small shed, they call home.

The blindfold was taken off and Catherine's eyes were blinded with a bright light that illuminated the room.

"Welcome home, new girl," Calum said. He ripped off the duct tap that was on Catherine's mouth. "Ew," Calum mumbled while taking the tape off.

"Well, at least we know she's smart," Catherine looked up at the guy who chased after her before she was put into the van, Luke. He gave her a small smile when they made eye contact and she grew angry. How could someone just act all nice to the person they kidnapped!?

She remained still and decided to calm down about because who knows what they'll do if she tries to get all pissy with them.

"Here, take a seat and we'll tell you, why you're so special," Ashton smiled a sinister smile.

Something about this Ashton, guy set Catherine off, but for some sick reason she thought this guy was almost cute.

Almost.