5

The next few hours, Catherine awoke from a loud bang. She groaned and rolled onto the other side of the bed. She felt her arms were sore and also felt confusion.

"Get up!" A curly headed man said. She jumped out of bed when she recognized him to be one of the kidnappers. She totally forgot she was even here. She thought that it was all a dream, but reality hit her and it hit her hard.

"Come on! I'm not waiting for you to just stand there," He couldn't stop his yelling. She felt her heart start to race. She didn't know what to do or say when the tall blonde walked in and calmed her down.

"Just come on. We're taking you to the house," Luke said while grabbing her wrist and dragging her along. Ashton was walking behind them without a word. Luke didn't let go of his grip until they got to the house.

"There's our girl! Sit down and eat dinner. How was your nap? Or don't girls call it 'beauty sleep?" Michael greeted her.

She looked at him, but remained silent.

"Not much of a talker, are ya?" Michael said. All if a sudden the awkward tension filled the room and everyone was quiet for a fee moments.

"Well, why would she talk, considering what happened. Just give her some time," Luke answered. Everyone listened to Luke, then Ashton spoke up.

"Well, I'm gonna head out for the day and meet up with a few people," Ashton said. The other boys nodded and continued what they were doing. Calum stood up from his seat and went up to his room. Michael and Luke were left with Catherine.

"I hate this," Catherine whispered. She sat there staring at Ashton as he grabbed a sweatshirt, and looked from him then to the door.

The door locked with a click and she was so tempted to run out of there.

"Nuh, uh," Michael taunted. Luke hit him in the back of the head. "Ow! Man, I just keep getting abused here," Michael whined. Catherine tried to hide her giggle, but she was caught when Michael stopped and looked at her.

"Be nice, Michael. It's hard enough for her already, it doesn't help with you being an asshole," Luke scolded. Michael rolled his eyes and got up.

"I don't give a fuck, man!" He let out. "You're watching her right?" Michael asked. Luke nodded then Michael looked to Catherine then to Luke and finally left and went upstairs.

"Hey, are you alright?" Luke asked. She shook her head and he sighed. "Do you want anything? Food, water?"

She scoffed. "I just wanna go home."

He sighed. "Yeah." He lowered his head.

Catherine had so many things on her mind, and she lost her train of thought when Luke spoke up.

"Catherine, I want you to know that you can trust me, okay? There's obviously no way you're going back home, but I'm here for you. You can always talk to me," he paused. "I know Ashton can be intimidating, but he's an okay guy. That's the reason I'm still here too, but I'll be your friend here."

She nodded her head. Catherine felt more comfortable around Luke and knew she could trust him.

"So what do you say?" Luke asked.

"Okay, Luke. I trust you. Friend."