8

"Well done, noob," Michael grinned.

The events of what happened seemed to go smoothly. It was only the first practice and it was just stealing which isn't such a hard thing to do since little kids can steal candy. It just happens.

Ashton and Calum just talked to the cashier to distract him while Michael, Luke, and Catherine strolled in to 'look around.'

The whole point of this was the distraction. Without a distraction, you may get caught easily. That's what Catherine was really there for. She was their distraction, to get what they really wanted.

After the whole scene at the gas station, they all went to a secret trail in the forest.

"Uh, I thought you promised not to rape or kill me, yet we're here in the woods," Catherine reminded them. They all chuckled except for Ashton of course.

"If you don't keep your mouth shut, then maybe we will kill you," Ashton said. She glared at him and stopped walking.

"Do you think this is some sick joke? I really fucking don't understand why you hate me so much. I'm just curious, okay?" Catherine shot at Ashton. He looked surprised, but then he rolled his eyes and walked farther up ahead. "Like, geez. We're in the damn woods, I'm a little scared," she muttered. Luke gave her an apologetic look and stepped closer to her.

"Don't mind him, and we're actually going to a hiding spot we like to go to sometimes," Luke informed her. "You should feel special because it's been a while since we've been here, and I don't think we ever brought others here," he reassured her.

She just nodded her head and continued walking. They trudged on the trail until they reached a beautifully flowing creek. The water actually looked clear and clean enough to swim in. The four of them sat down while Ashton stood, skipping rocks along the water. Catherine smiled and remembered the memories she had with her father. They were skipping rocks at this swan lake which was her favorite memories. She remembered it being so peaceful and relaxing just to be in accompany with her father.

Ashton stopped skipping rocks when he felt someone watching him. He turned and looked at Catherine who was smiling at something. He couldn't help but realize how beautiful her smile was, but then he shook off that realization and returned facing forward.

"Well, it's getting late. We should be heading back." Ashton randomly said.

Thank you guys for reading this. I actually really like how im going with this story. Please comment and vote because it would be really great, but yeah I hope you enjoying the story so far!