10

Pounding music and strobe lights blinded Catherine's eyes and ears. She's never been to a party before let alone a night club.

The guys agreed to go to a club after Calum suggested they have some 'fun.' Catherine was reluctant to go, but she couldn't say no and had no choice to go.

"You stay with me," Ashton commanded. She stayed close to Ashton and felt everyone's bodies dancing and moving around her. She didn't like the vibe she was getting in the club. There was a reason Catherine wasn't a party person and this was one of them.

The other guys took off into the crowd, but Ashton walked to the back of the club and sat in a booth in the lounge.

They sat in the booth, and Catherine had no idea what to do. She was intimidated by all these older people in the club, but Ashton looked so comfortable here. He scooted closer to Catherine. Maybe a little too close and he brought his arm around her shoulders.

"Just don't want you to escape now," he smirked. She blushed and was frozen in place. Her rate was increasing and she felt so warm inside.

A drink was placed down on the table and Ashton took it and gulped it down. Catherine watched him and couldn't stop staring at his beautiful features. He was absolutely gorgeous, but it's all wasted on this terrible guy.

Drink after drink, Catherine grew cautious of Ashton's behavior.

"Ashton, I think that's enough," Catherine stopped him. She placed a hand on his arm and lowered it to put the drink back down.

He raised his eyebrow with a smirk. "Come on, Cathy. Don't be like that, baby," he slurred. She was disgusted with how he was talking to her.

"Seriously, Ashton. I think we need to go home now," she rebuked.

"Home?" he paused. "So, you accept the fact that you're one of us now?" He grinned. Catherine was confused how he got all happy about that, but she let it go.

"Yes, fine. But we do need to find the others and get you home," she said sternly. He took her by the waist and pulled her on to him. She blushed and felt her heart pounding. "Ashton, please let go if me," she pleaded.

"Can we just stay longer, Sophie?" Ashton whined. Her eyes grew wide when she heard him say Sophie. She pushed herself off of him.

"Uh, I'm not Sophie," she said. His eyes grew wide and shook his head. Catherine caught sight of Luke and made eye contact with him. Luke made his way towards them. "Luke can we please go now?"

"Yeah, I'll get the boys then we can leave," Luke said looking at Ashton then back up to Catherine.

They all met up I'm the front with Michael looking hammered and Calum holding him up.

"Let's go."

So, Ashton mentioned Sophie. Woah there. Well I hope this was ok. It's kind of a filler, but hey it's all good. Please comment or vote if you're liking it because it gets me motivated to write more!