12

Luke woke up before anyone else did. He was the only one, besides Catherine, to not drink at all, so he was able to wake up at a reasonable time.

He threw on some clothes and made his way down to eat breakfast. He was thinking about going into Catherine's new little home and just hangout with her before all the guys wake up with their hangover.

Ashton didn't know Luke and Catherine were basically friends. Luke decided to keep it his little secret though, especially since Catherine and him knew each other before.

He unlocked the door and walked in the mini house. Catherine was already up and sitting on the couch of the 'living room.'

Her head went up and met eyes with Luke.

"Oh, hi," she waved him over and patted on the spot beside her.

"How are you?" Luke asked. She shrugged and faced him.

"How come you don't look like you have a hangover like everyone else?" Catherine asked. She poked his head and he slapped her hand away playfully.

"Well, I don't really drink and there has to be someone sober which is always me anyway," he said. She nodded her head then placed it in his shoulder.

"Luke, can I ask you something?" She asked. He nodded his head, but Catherine was hesitant to say it.

"Who is Sophie?" She looked up at him expectantly.

She felt his shoulder tense up and knew it was something touchy.

"You don't have to answer it. Nevermind," she said immediately.

He shook his head. "Wait, how do you know about her?"

"Ashton called me Sophie last night, so," she trailed out. He looked at her with wide eyes.

"He did?" he asked. His face then grew into annoyance and shook his head. "God, he needs to forget about her."

She sat there in confusion on who Sophie was and what she did.

"Sophie was like you," Luke started. "Long story short, Ashton fell in love with her, but he trusted her easily and she escaped. Which was probably her plan all along," Luke explained. She nodded her head and was taking her time soaking up this new information.

Catherine wasn't surprised because who wouldn't do everything in their power to escape from a kidnapping? But what she wasn't liking was that she got him to fall in love with her, but the girl broke his heart.

"Wow," Catherine breathed.

"Yeah, it's just frustrating, even with everyone how she got so close to everyone of us, acting like she loved it here and wanted to stay," Luke said.

"Yeah," Catherine muttered. Luke looked at her and lifting her head by her chin with his fingers.

"Promise me you won't be like that," Luke whispered.

She nodded her head.

"I promise."

OHMYGOD OK I WAS PLANNING ON SOMETHING HERE BUT I WAS STARTING TO GET FEELS BETWEEN THEM EVEN THOUGH NOTHING REALLY HAPPENED HAHAHD OK NEXT CHAPTER JUST WAIT OH GOD