13

Ashton woke up with a killer headache. He wasn't the type to drink or go crazy, in fact, Ashton was the most responsible besides Luke.

He groaned and looked at the time.

2:47pm

Oh, god. He practically wasted half his day. He got up and made his way downstairs seeing Calum in the couch playing some fifa.

He sat down next to him after grabbing a piece of bread.

"Get any girls number's last night?" Ashton asked to break the silence.

Calum looked over to him, not bothering to pause the game. "No, but I did get some action in the loft, but then I was interrupted because apparently we had to go home," he scoffed. "Dammit, she was hot too!" he whined.

Ashton chuckled and heard the opening and closing of the front door. He watched as Luke and Catherine walked in.

He couldn't take his eyes off of Catherine.

She noticed he was watching her, but she didn't bother to look up. She sat next to Luke on the other couch and played around with her thumbs.

Ashton eyed Luke then back to Catherine. She was getting really uncomfortable and decided to confront him.

"What do you keep looking at?" she asked.

"You," he said. She felt the heat rise up to her cheeks.

"Why?" she asked.

"Why not Cathy? I can do whatever I want, I own you," Ashton warned.

She rolled her eyes and sighed. Then stared down at her lap like it was the most fascinating thing in the world.

"I'm hungry," Catherine whispered. Luke heard her and told her she can get something in the kitchen.

She got up and shuffled into the kitchen. Ashton decided to get up and followed her.

The box of poptarts caught her eye as she reaches for it with a struggle. Ashton came behind her and easily took it and set it down on the counter.

"Thanks," she mumbled.

"Mhm," he uttered.

Catherine didn't really know what to do or say to him since he was standing there. After what Luke had informed her about Sophie, she had to be careful around Ashton.

"Did you wanna talk or something?" she asked. Ashton didn't say a word, but he inched forward as Catherine backed up to the kitchen wall. Her heart was racing when Ashton came centimeters from her face.

He smirked and backed off leaving her stunned and frozen in place. She was confused and her thoughts made her believe he was about to kiss her. She didn't like what was going on, but she had a gut feeling Ashton was just playing her. He probably needed to toy around with someone since Sophie was gone.

In all seriousness, what was that?

Yeah, it's short again. I'm getting writer's block, but I'm really trying. It's a good thing I still have pre written chapters. So basically this one is also pre written, but still. Anyway, did your hearts go crazy with that moment because mine sure did omfg.