Chapter Ten

Minji's POV:

When I woke up from my deep slumber, I looked at the clock and saw that it had been 3 hours since Tae had gone out. As I was about to call him, he came into the room. I gasped because he was covered in blood. Before I could say anything, he told me to pack everything quickly because we were leaving. I didn't say anything. I did as I was told because I knew something must've happened.

After 10 minutes, he was done and came to freshen up.

"Aunt, did you pack everything?", he asked.

I just nodded.

He sighed, "I'll explain everything when we go to the castle".

I just smiled at him and nodded once again.

He went near Jungkook and picked him up. Jungkook whined, but once he saw it was Taehyung, he just fell asleep again while nuzzling his face in his neck. I swear I heard a sucking sound but chose to ignore it. Taehyung took Jungkook in one arm and the suitcase in the other. Then we teleported to the place, which was once lively and chaotic, but now it has become gloomy. Today, it's going to change to its original state.

This is the advantage of being a vampire. We could teleport, read minds, and fly. That's what I, Unnie, and Jungkook can do. Oppa has magical powers. He can control minds, move things, and know people's pasts. Taehyung became superior because of his parents, as he got both of their powers.

As we got inside the throne room, we heard yelling, and the pleading of a devil could be heard. I sighed sadly because I knew oppa was angry again. He was punishing a poor devil again and venting his anger on him.

"Mhm", when a whine was heard, all of the throne room got silent. All of the heads were snapped towards us.

Author's POV:

When Taejinyung and Yeunji saw the little boy in Taehyung's arms, they widened their eyes. Taehyung slowly put Jungkook down in front of them.

Taejinyung and Yeunji came toward Jungkook slowly, in fear of it being a dream.

His aunt started kissing him all over the face when she saw that he was real, but his uncle snatched him quickly and hugged him tightly. He started spinning him and laughing loudly like a madman, and Jungkook started giggling with him.

"My baby, I'll leave my wife for you. I'll even leave the throne for you. I'll give and leave everything for you; just don't leave me in this dark castle again", Taejinyung pleaded.

"Yeah, baby, you can have this for no good piece of sh*t; just stay here," said Yeonji while crying.

Jungkook hugged his uncle and started whispering repeatedly that he wouldn't leave him again.

"Baby, you're alright, right?", Taejinyung said.

" Yes, uncle, I'm fine", Jungkook assured him.

"I'll lock you with me and never leave you", Taejinyung joked.

"But dad, how would I make babies with kook", Taehyung whined.

"Simple, you won't", Taejinyung shrugged his shoulders.

"Yaa, then how would you make babies", Taehyung cried out loud.

"When Jungkook sleeps", Taejinyung said teasingly.

"WTF NO........ Ouch, dad. Stop hitting my head. What is wrong with you?", Taehyung hissed.

"Control your mouth, boy", Taejinyung warned.

"You control your hands", Taehyung sassed back.

"My hands are alright", Taejinyung said, rolling his eyes.

"Ok, fine. Give me my baby", Taehyung said, so done with everything.

"I don't have a baby in my hands, right, kook?", Taejinyung said while kissing Kook's forehead.

"YES, uncle. Is there a baby here? Does Uncle and Aunt really have a baby? Is it small?", Jungkook asked excitedly.

Taehyung smirked at his father and asked, "Do you want them to have one?".

"YEP, YEP, UNCLE'S BABY", Jungkook shouted happily.

Taejinyung glared at Taehyung.

"Dad, give him a baby. He wants one", Taehyung smirked at his appa.

"Baby, aunt's old. She is too weak to have a baby", Taejinyung said sadly.

"OH MY GOD", Yeonji shouted.

Taehyung smirked widely, knowing what was coming next.

Before Yeunji could scold Taejinyoung, a shout was heard.

"HELLO WORLD, JIMINSHIII IS HERE" "STOP SHOUTINGGGGG" "ANDDD YOU'RE SHOUTING TOO".

"ENOUGH, both of you come inside and sit down", Yeonji ordered.

Jungkook giggled softly at the commotion. All of them smiled widely and stated together, "Sunshine of the family".

They sat down together and laughed while celebrating the little bunny's' arrival with snacks and movies without any worry of the world, not knowing what's coming or more like who is coming.