Chapter Eight

Author's POV:

Jungkook slowly hugged Taehyung. Taehyung was shocked for a few seconds at the sudden hug, but later on hugged him tightly anyway. Jungkook snuggled deeper into his chest while mumbling a soft mate. Taehyung got shocked for the hundredth time today and looked at Jungkook with teary eyes. Jungkook smiled softly at him, kissed Taehyung's lips softly, and left his lips for a minute there. Taehyung's life flashed in front of his eyes. His heart started beating loudly, and a waterfall started in his eyes.

Jungkook slowly pulled out and looked at Taehyung shyly.

After a few minutes, Taehyung regained himself and asked in a small whisper, "Do you remember it".

Jungkook smiled and nodded his head while whipping Taehyung's tears and softly kissing his eyes, "I remember the day I got to know that you're my mate before dad took me from you".

Taehyung suddenly started laughing loudly at the memory. Jungkook hit his arm playfully and glared at him, but Taehyung continued laughing and started rolling on the floor while laughing. Jungkook huffed loudly while remembering the memory.

[Past]

Author's POV:

Jungkook recently studied soulmates and how two soulmates find each other. He studied that usually one soulmate is old and the other is younger, so the older one already knows who his soulmate is. If the older one wants his soulmate to know that they are mates, they can kiss, and the other will also feel the bond. That lesson was very interesting for Jungkook, and he was damn sure who his soulmate was without any doubt because he had had a big damn crush on him since he opened his eyes to this world. When school got finished, he hurriedly went towards the castle and started asking everyone around him where the person was. The maid told him that all of them were in the living room. He hurriedly went to the living room and opened the door with a blast. Everyone's attention went towards him in the living room as he was looking at his crush shyly. He went towards him and slowly hugged him while mumbling a small soulmate........

Loud laughs were heard from Jungkook's mom while she started rolling on the floor while holding her stomach. One person there was standing jealous, and another person who was standing beside the person Jungkook hugged was offended, and the one being hugged was too shocked to even react.

"Jungkookie baby, what are you saying?", Taejinyung asked, shocked.

"It's okay, uncle. I can share you with my aunt, and I'm one hundred percent sure you are my mate because my teacher said one can have two soulmates. You don't need to think of me as your nephew anymore, as I'm your soulmate. No offense, but I'm cuter and hotter than my aunt. Beforehand, I don't want only one child. I want 20 children, so we could make a football team. I will take the 10, and you will take the 10 more. Wouldn't it be beautiful?" He said this while fidgeting with his fingers, shyly looking down.

Everyone was looking at him shocked except his mom, who was rolling harder and laughing harder than before.

"Bub, where did you learn these things?", this time Taehyung asked.

"My dear son, Jiminshii taught me", Jungkook answered sassily.

Now even his uncle started laughing, but Taehyung and his wife glared at him, which caused him to stop.

Well, when Jungkook was born, the first time he opened his eyes, he was in his uncle's arms. When Jungkook looked at him, his cheeks got red, which made the nurses worry that he might have a fever, but when he didn't have one, they shrugged it off.

His first word was Taeyun, which made Taehyung believe that he was saying his name, which caused him the whole day to smile like an idiot without knowing Jungkook meant his first crush, Taejinyung.

So now Taehyung was too jealous to think about anything, and with that, he immediately kissed Jungkook. The action even stopped his aunt from laughing. Jungkook moaned when an arrow and a heart mark appeared on both of their necks.

When Taehyung pulled out, he smirked at his dad, and his dad looked at him like he was seeing a human-looking poop for the first time. He didn't like the smirk of his son, which clearly meant you lost, and well, he was kind of dramatic and liked drama, so that is what he did.

"Jungkookie baby, now we are four soulmates, are you happy?", Taejinyung yelled happily.

Innocent Jungkook got more excited when he heard four soulmates. He looked at Taehyung excitedly, but before he could say anything, his aunt slapped his uncle's head.

And as he was going to comfort his SoUlMaTe, Taehyung took his hand and said, "Baby, he's lying. Only we two are mates. You can't become his mate".

When Jungkook heard that, he pouted and hugged Taehyung. "It's ok, hyungie Bungie, I'll try to forget my first love for you"

When his uncle and aunt heard the nickname, they burst into a fit of laughter, and Jungkook's mom was already lying there in a state of passing out.

Taehyung ignored them and didn't know to be happy because Jungkook was willing to do anything for him or cry because his dad was his mate's first LoVe, but anyway, he hugged Jungkook while sighing softly, without knowing that a pair of eyes were watching them full of hatred and not knowing this would be their last laughter.