Gas Station.

I whistled for them to keep watch and not let them leave before I came back I could see the horde of walkers. It must have been over hundreds of them. My wolf sitting in the window looking out for the one inside. I took out a gun and started to shoot the first making them all come I don't usually use my gun but I wanted to make sure they all followed me. After shooting a magazine I put my gun down took out my swords and killed some while walking towards the forest making them follow me.

I could see the gas station become smaller and smaller all the walkers following me. some started to turn but I started to call out for them making them all turn after me again. I started dancing in the threes using them to my advantage jumping on them swirling and getting some covers. I sliced some while walking off making them all follow me. I took down half the horde before I made them go on a wild track hiding in the three.

I walked back to the gas station seeing two walkers in sight before signalling to me wolves it was safe. They rushed out snuggling up to me. My hands automatically go to their fur. Rick, Daryl the kids and two newcomers came out after sensing it was okay for them, probably not wanting a new harsh look from me.

I walked into the gas station and took some lighters a bottle of gas and a bottle of fuel before picking stuff up and walking out. 'Thank you.' the woman said I looked at them taking in their dirty clothes and look they looked like lovers protecting each other. I threw a water bottle at them before we all started to walk again. 'Who are you?' the guy asked after drinking a bit. 'She's Anna, she saved us she's helping us back to Alexandria.' Judith spoke up now awake. Rick put her down giving my backpack back before we kept walking.

Judit spoke more. 'Why are you letting us follow you?' the man now asked making me turn. 'You're with them aren't you?' they nodded' how?' 'well, they hugged you when they saw you so that tells me that they know you and there was no hostility or distrust between either of you and the way you protected the woman also tells me your both lover or used to be. Judith and Carl had no trouble being close and Rick let them so either you're from the same place or good friends I don't care.' i turn back they were shocked by my knowledge. 'How you knew about us?' the woman asked now.

'The way your eyes found each other the way you kept each other back safe.' that was all I said before we kept walking. I whistled for my wolf to rush off to find a resting place. they rushed off in different ways while we kept following the road. It took some time before one was back and the other started to howl. I walked to the howl finding him outside a small cottage, but big enough for them. I walk up knocking hard on the door there was some rustling telling me someone or a walker was inside. I open the door knocking again no walkers came and the people were hiding.

I turned away. 'Let's find somewhere else. there is someone inside but they are hiding not sure if we're safe so let them be.' I started to walk off but Rick had other plans. 'Hello I'm Rick is there someone inside.' i turned to look at him incredibly stupidly. Before a dark woman walked out with a sword much like mine but only one. 'Michonne.' Judith spoke up running over. I guess we can stay anyway.

They all walked in my wolves rushed off to make sure it was safe. I waited for them to finish before I walked in. She was unsure about my trust not knowing me. 'Who is this?' she didn't take her eyes off me I shrug my shoulder. 'She saved all of us, Michonne.' Judith said overly happy. I walked to the kitchen and made them some food I decided to make four boxes of canned food and heat up sharing them Rick and Daryl took it without hesitation but the three new people, I also put some water bottles on the table I still had some food but I still needed to get more I whistled to my wolf about dinner one walked up I gave them some dog food and a pack of beef turkey and a bowl of water before I sat down with them my eyes closed.

I wasn't going to eat now I would rather they get some energy ready. It would be a long walk. My grey wolf put some beef turkey on my face making me snigger at his attempt to feed me before I eat it. I don't like it but I will eat it I drank some water before I relaxed some more.

They were all talking I just sat there listening, my wolves were sleeping I kept my ears open to listen for anything outside letting my wolves sleep before they would guard. 'Thank you for saving us.' the woman who I now learned named Maggie said I just shrugged not caring.

I let them all fall asleep I was awake for half the night before my wolf took over and guarded us but not after taking a run to make sure there was no threat.