Family?

I have stayed inside these walls for three months I have sometimes gone out killing walkers and go for walks but for now I stayed. Daryl has been fixing up his bike after we went to grab it. To think I'm sitting on the porch of this house living together with Daryle Dixon. My wolf happily had me back but I knew I needed to get out of these walls before I felt suffocated. I kept my eyes trailing in front not noticing Rick sitting beside me.

'what's on your mind?' Rick politely ask knowing something was bugging me. I wasn't sure I wanted to speak to him about it. 'I need to get out of these walls for some time.' He was sad I could feel it I didn't even have to look at him. 'It's just getting suffocated I need to get out and breath some more.' i said still not looking at him. His hand found mine and squished it making me look up at him. 'It's okay Anna, you feel suffocated surrounded by all the people you will need to breathe sometimes it's okay just come back home for us okay? Don't stay away for too long.' I smiled back leaning my head on his shoulder and just relaxing he was like my brother I was wondering if my brother even was alive.

Later at dinner, I sat alone with Daryl. I struggled I wanted to say it right out but would he be mad I started to pick on my food not meeting his eye. 'Hey what's wrong?' i still didn't meet his eyes. 'I' i tried to speak but I wasn't able to scare of his thought. I stood up. ' I'm not hungry I'm taking an early day.' i walked up to my room laying in my bed. I couldn't just leave him now could I, he is my fiance. but I  can't stay here I need to leave for a bit just a month and I will feel better. It's not that I don't like being here I just feel like I suffocate and need to breathe more. Daryl followed me upstairs now laying behind me trying to comfort me not even knowing why I was in the mood I was in.

'I want to leave.' i said without thinking I could feel his whole body stiffen. He sat up looking down at my body. 'You're leaving me?' he asked a bit impatient I followed his suit and sat up. 'I no, well yes. I just need to leave for a bit.' i tried to speak but my emotions were everywhere I didn't know how to say what I wanted. I sat there in quiet silence. Daryl saw that I didnt meet his eyes and must have thought the worst of me. 'Daryl wait, I just need.' 'stay away I need to be alone.' he rushed off stopping me midway.

Words couldn't describe how I felt I lay in bed crying myself to sleep.

Rick pov.

I was on a walk when I saw Daryl storm out of the house in a hurry first I thought the worst so I decided to follow him. He stopped at the guard tower sitting there taking a breath. I followed and sat on the other side so I could face him. 'You okay?' he didn't answer. my guess then was Anna must have told him.

'So she told you then.'  i tried getting him to speak. 'Do everyone know she's leaving then.' he spoke through gritted teeth. 'No, I found out earlier this morning.' Daryl sat there his knuckles were white I didn't understand where the anger come from sadness yes but anger? 'How could she when I finally when how could she leave now.' He spoke bearly getting the words out.

'She just needs a breath she feels suffocated and needs some time outside the walls she promised to make this her home and always come back she just is surrounded by humans and well she needs to travel live.' I could see Daryl's confusion. 'Keep going' he said making me stop.

'Anna just feels suffocated and surrended by all the humans not that the walker are better but she feels like she can't relax or breathe unless in your hands. It might have been with her time before all this I don't know but she like small groups. She promised to be back often and stay and leave when she needed to breathe she will make this is her hometown and I'm sure that is all because of you.' Daryl kept staring at me like I was a ghost.

'Okey tells me what happened.' he now looked guilty so something did happen. 'She told me she needed to leave I guess my emotions were overclouded and I thought she will be leaving me, I walked off before she could finish.' he didn't meet my eyes so knowing him he was guilty for sure. 'You know Anna loves you' He nodded. ' We are engaged.' this was a surprise after all this time. 'you are?' he only nodded back. 'Then why are you letting your fiance feel like she disappoint you the reason why she struggles with this was because of you scared of your reaction, I just hope she don't regrets staying here and leaving again.' This made Daryl jump up and rush back to the house me smiling Anna found someone to love. The world isn't beautiful but family is friends and Love. I still remember her words the world isn't Sunshine and Rainbows but that doesn't mean we can give up we fight for the living we fight for the dead we fight for tomorrow.