Alexandria

We were close now maybe only one hour left with walking and the car decided that it had enough. It was out of fuel but we were close now. Anna woke up when the car stopped and jumped out of the car scanning the surrounding before she let her wolf run and check the area for her. The wolf is well-trained. Judith walked out grabbing Anna's hand Carl stood close to her. My kids love her already.

Her wolves came back and she let her hand run in their fur a little affection she have often done to now. We took everything from the car before we were about to walk off when Anna took the car wheels and started to push it out of the way more hidden. Then we all started to walk back. There were a few cars on the way but we didn't stop to look at them Judith spoke freely and so did Carl. Anna answered when spoke to Daryl was a bit more relaxed but still held his gaze on the forest.

Glenn and Maggie held hands while they whispered to each other. The family looked at peace with each other. The wolf made us all stop a bit of growling when Anne made us all hide behind a car. 'Stay okay.' we agreed and she walked forward while we hide behind the car. Then three grown men walked out of the forest. 'You alone little lady.' we could hear his excitement about how he ranked her body. 'I'm, not I have my wolves.' they ignored the wolves and started to get closer to her.

'Let's have some fun shall we?' his sickening voice rang. 'I'm sorry but neither of you looks pleasing or will be able to handle me and I want you to leave now before you will regret it.' She had control but I still felt like I needed to go and help her I could see Daryl holding his crossbow ready for anything. 'We can show you a good time.' the last person said now. This was sickening to listen to. 'Okey fine let's have some fun but away from the road shall we?' she agreed seriously agreed. I hope not I don't want their hands all over her we could all see her walk away with the men. I looked over at Carl and Judith both tears falling.

'Is Anna not coming with us?' Judith cried silently while whispering. We stayed there her wolf between the car and where they left. It didn't take long before she walked out of the woods and we got from the cars. She took a water bottle washing her hands a bit. 'You okay?' Daryl questioned whether it was too fast for her to have anything happen to her. 'They couldn't handle me as I warned them.' She then drank the rest from the bottle and threw it back in the backpack.

Judith rushed forward happy. 'Did the men hurt you?' she asked tears in her eyes. 'don't worry little one they didn't get a chance now should we get all of you home we're soon there.' Judith happily took her hand and dragged her. I looked over from where she came but followed them. She must have killed them, no surprise they were jerks.

Daryl pov.

Seeing her agree and walk with them made my blood boil, why would she would she? questions rushing in my head hoping she didn't do what I thought. she was fast back relief came over me knowing she killed them I didn't feel any sympathy for the men knowing they were in the group who took what and who they wanted even killing it in the process.

We walked again Anna and Judith holding hands her wolf on each side. They talked I can't remember the last time we walked around the world so free scared we could attract the walkers. But with anna it was safe she had her wolves and she was just as good as them sometimes.

Anna pov.

Walking while talking to Judith was fun but my eyes kept a good lookout so did my wolves. The group have come more attached to me than I wanted to I was ready to sleep and leave.

We walked to a gate it opened seeing Rick I linger a bit before Daryl made sure I followed Judith dragging me along I got some stared but held my wolves close to me. I could see some happy reunion not caring before Aaron walked forward giving me a short hug. 'Hi Aaron I see you made it.' he laughed. 'Yeah, all thanks to you so what are you doing here how long do you plan to stay.' I just smiled. 'One night I will be off tomorrow I just made sure the group went back safe having Nigael after them. He gave a short nod before introducing his boyfriend.

He gave me a big hug too. We spoke some before Rick dragged me along to a meeting with some people Aaron was also there. My wolf was close to me waiting for my command knowing I was not relaxed in this place.

I was introduced to some members that were the ones calling the shot around here. Gabriel the priest Carol, and some more I just sat down not caring as I didn't plan to stay. I could hear them speak about how their plan with the Kingdom went and how Daryl have been beaten by Nigael. I was a bit angry listening to what he's been doing.

He even explained how they almost become food and I saved them I didn't meet anyone's eyes just letting my hands fall into the fur of my wolves. Aaron already knows how crazy I am. 'Aaron you know her?' Gabriel then asked. 'Yes, she saved me some years back took me to a safe place handed me some water and food before she was off. Im surprised she kept you along all this time she usually doesn't like humans.' 'So she liked walkers then.' someone snickers in the back of the room. 'No, she likes animals.' The wolf looked up at that. 'And kids.' Rick now said getting my attention.

'I do?' i asked him surprised he nodded and I just shrug my shoulders. 'We need to handle the Naegel problem Glenn almost died if it wasn't for Anna and I'm sure more of us too. He will declare war and the Kingdom won't help.' I looked up now. 'Kingdom Ezekiel won't help?' i asked looking at Rick not meeting anyone else look. 'Yes he can't sacrifice his own people.' i looked around before I asked for some pen and paper.

I write a letter and attached it to my grey wolf as he was quickest. I walked out with my wolfes the others following not asking questions. before I whistled my command making him howl in return and run off into the forest. 'Where is he going?' Aaron asked actually not sure what is happening. 'He's going to The Kingdom Ezekiel will help you now.' i responded with a straight face. 'you know Ezekiel?' i just shrug my shoulder not caring. I didn't want to leave the post before my wolf was back I hated sending them off.

'Maybe we should continue the meeting tomorrow.' Rick said getting the others to agree while I stayed there until I lifted my other wolf and jumped on the truck and laid down. Refusing to get back before my wolf came back. 'Why don't you come with us and sleep in a bed?' Rick asked but I didn't want that. 'No thank you but I will wait for my wolf.' Rick wanted to try and get me down but gave up after some time. I laid there with my white wolf close feeling restless without my wolf I know he can handle himself he's trained to go away from danger.

After an hour Daryl came back in clean clothes after a shower he handed me some food and I took it and shared it with my wolf. He had to climb up the truck while I just jumped up. It was quiet we all sat there and eat in silence. 'You know I'm really grateful for what you did for us we want you to stay Carl and Judith loves you.' I smiled down at my plate.