Last building

We jumped to the last building where the woods would come. 'We need to go through the building and we will pick up stuff that is useful Carl and Judith can you hold one a little more?' I asked them both and they both agreed. I sat down on my knees giving my wolves some water and beef turkey. 'No guns only knives follow my wolves.' I stepped into the door and killed off a walker before I rushed down the stairs killing walkers and closing doors it didn't take long before we were on the first floor I use my bag and took food water drinks everything I could get inside and needed so did the others. Daryl even packed a big bag of food probably for his town.

When we walked out of the store there weren't many walkers I made sure they were quiet and we stood on the side of the building my wolf waited for my signal. I looked over I could see walkers but we also needed to keep going. I nodded and my wolves took off the others followed. I rushed to the side making sure they were safe. Daryl hit some of the walkers that were too close.

We ran for about 30 minutes before they all slowed down tired and not used to running so much as me and my wolf. Can you keep going to we find a safe house for now?' I asked Glenn to tired the same with Maggie I threw some water bottles to Rick, Daryl and Michonne before I threw Maggie and Glenn over my shoulder again and rushed off with my wolf. we weren't as quick this time but we got far. My wolf head turned and changed direction I followed with three tired people after me. We found a house it was secluded.

I walked up after taking Maggie and Glenn off me I knocked on the door and killed off about 10 walkers before I dragged them out and we all went inside sitting down. I let the kids off my wolves. Gave them some more water before they rushed off checking if it was safe.

'How can you run so much and with two grown up on you too.' i gave a warm smile. 'It was hard training I went through even torture to make sure I wouldn't spill secrets I wasn't supposed to.' i thought about it before my wolves were back. I made some food and they all eat. 'So should we keep going? we will be back tonight if we keep running or tomorrow night if we walk.'

They were talking a bit about being tired and sore. 'We can stay here but we still have half a day before us it could be smart and use it to get as far as possible.' I sat there swirling my knife ready for whatever they chose. 'I think we should keep going.' Michonne spoke up. 'I can go out and find a car if that is better?' i questioned. 'Let's all go together and if we follow the road or close to it we might find a car.' I stood up packing my wolf ready to go. I took Judith letting my wolf get some time off Carl walked.

After two hours of walking and killing some walkers, my wolf stopped me growling into the tree. 'We need to go.' I lifted carl before I rushed off. I wasn't sure about what kind of danger it was but seeing my wolf growl before even trying to figure out what it meant it was close and might be a lot of walkers.

We all run one wolf in front and one back. we saw a car about 15 minutes of running I sat carl down. the car was out of fuel and needed some work my wolf stayed on guard with Daryl. I fixed the car with help of Carl handing me the things I asked I got some oil on me but that didn't matter now. I lifted my bottle of fuel it might be enough to get back I filled the tank as much as I could before I tried to start the car after the fifth try it turned on.

'Get in the car.' The car wasn't big enough for everyone but I didn't plan to join them, Glenn and Maggie were inside Judith was on Maggie's lap and Carl was in middle. Daryl and Rick were going to sit in front but didn't go inside. 'what about you get in.' I shake my head. ' No go, I will take care of the horde. and there is not enough space.' I started to walk off wanting to take the horde on. But Daryl dragged me. 'No there is not enough space im not leaving my wolves.' I argued back when one wolf was between Carl's feet and the other lay over Gleen and Carl with his head on Judith.

I looked over it was no space. Daryl dragged me inside sitting me on his lap before Rick drove off. 'My wolves weren't used to driving much on a motorcycle or the back with no roof but now they were inside their head turned everywhere. I turned to them. 'Hey, it's okay sleep okay thank you.' they lay their head down knowing I will take over. I let my back on the door and looked over and Rick and the front seeing where we drove off. We didn't use light not wanting unnecessary attention. We drove for one hours before I doze off my body snuggled into Daryl not used to not driving or doing things. Daryl held me close he was warm.

Rick smiled seeing me sleeping and relaxing.

Rick pov.

Anna has done so much for us. She keeps helping and making sure we come to little few as a possible threats she saves us over and over. We need to take care of her. She tried to go off but I and Daryl made sure she would come we stocked the wolf in knowing it will be little space. but she would never leave her wolves behind. When she stopped and took Carl up after the wolf froze we knew there was a danger we rushed off thanking the lord we found the car she was able to start it and still had that bottle of fuel in it.

Not knowing if it will take us all the way but it will take us far enough. She doze off probably not used to driving or not having control. I smiled seeing her sleep she could use it caring grown up while running not breaking a sweat. she was like and little superhuman. She looked so relaxed when she slept and knowing she has been alone since the start is surprising to me. She looked like a good girl she helped us out of an impossible situation keeping us safe from Nigael. we could need her and she might need us.