Beta

Anna pov.

I stood there ready for my plan the walkers were all around me I made sure to hug Snow just in case. I didn't know Wolves could cry they didn't when they were alone ready for dead but now tears flew from Snow. 'It's okay darling I will do anything to come back please take care of what is ours okay he kissed me with his nose. 'Beta are you ready? Only one man has ever been able to handle me only one man this day has been able to keep up will you be second again?' I could now hear Beta growl and somehow knew Daryl was smirking at my comment.

I stepped away went to the other side of the building drank water made sure I had my swords my daggers my guns even the grenade. I looked at Snow we had like a silent conversation with our Eyes before I sprinted and jumped over most of the walkers before my sword hit one head and I jumped as long as I could again. Then I swirled on the ground killing walkers around me before I sprinted to Daryl's bike.

I jumped on it and started it thanked the lord still have some fuel before I put some music on. loving that I found some good speakers that could go on batteries. I played the Highway to hell I still sat there on the bike it was on and ready to drive but I didn't start driving until knowing I got all Walker's attention I took up my handguns one in each hand started to shoot the walkers that came over I could still see Beta stand there waiting for my gun to run out.

I couldn't take the chance to shoot him from this distance when the walkers were coming for me. My music played high I didn't start driving before the reference of im on my highway to hell. Knowing my magazine now was done I started to drive away the walkers following I stopped on the outside of the town looking back to Daryl I smiled knowing he could be pissed I stole his bike. I looked back at Snow I saw all the walkers coming from the forest the town Beta was almost in the front ready for the kill hating me more.

I started to sing along while smirking at Beta his anger rose to make him now walk in front then I turned the bike and drove further making sure they followed. I dragged a lot of walkers with me coming from the forest from Beta and more.

Daryl pov.

Well, shit, she's a badass but that wasn't new now, was it. I looked over at Snow never leaving Anna She jumped over half the horde killing some on the way before she went to my bike and started it turning the music on before she started to shoot the walkers. I liked the song and it was fitting somehow.

'anna is so cool.' Judith called over the music knowing walkers all around could hear it. Everyone stared in shock as she played around driving off to the outside of town before her dashing smile reached me. Then her eyes trailed to the leader who we now knew as Beta. He ended up going in front and she drove off the music still high getting everyone's attention I couldn't see her anymore but the music we heard. Snow kept his head to the forest even when Anna was out of sight the same did Rain.

All I could do was sit down trying to concentrate. I could hear the music end before a new song started making the walkers keep following there was now no walker in sight and the music was so low we needed to struggle to listen. No one spoke a word just sitting there and waiting Snow jumped down seeing the coast as clear before he started to jump on some containers and cars and over to a broken window into the same building we were in. Rain rushed off to meet him. I sat still knowing they would be here soon and as I was finished thinking that Snow jumped into me.

'Easy there boy I missed you too.' i hugged him close Rain was also with us Judith came over crying into Snow and we all now were sitting on the roof having Snow and Rain with us again. Snow walked over to the side where the forest was where his mom went he was sad he cried a bit. Rain followed suit we heard some bang and a big fire erupted far into the woods. Snow whimpered more howling a bit trying to call for his mom. We stayed for one hour before Snow turned. what was I supposed to do I can't give up hope.

Snow started to walk down the building we followed Rain started to walk in front with Snow we walked the opposite way Anna went. 'What about Anna.' Judith argued. 'She will find us she always does.' Rain took over and started to guide us Snow linger a bit his head over the way Anna rode of. He howled a bit in sadness before he kept walking with us. I wanted to cry I wanted to be held by Anna I wanted her in my hands I wanted to kiss her I wanted to sit down and cry out in despair.

All I could do was keep going and listen to Anna's voice. Keep going for the living or the dead. for the future. I walked with more determination the more I
reminded myself about her words. Snow and Rain are close to me now everyone following. Judith silently cried Carl held her hand the same did Rick. 'Anna is strong she will make it.' he tried to comfort them. 'But Snow and Rain howled out in sadness they look so sad.' Judith responded. Daryl now sat down on his kneese. 'She will always be with you remember as long as you carry that she will always find you.' Judith lifted her necklace out of her shirt remembering the day she handed it to her. She brushed her tears away. 'Yes Anna will be back one day she always does.' her sadness now overflowed with determination.

Nigael also walked with us close by after helping Anna. 'Thank you Nigael for helping.' I thanked him I hated that he was a bastard but he helped Anna. He looked me over. 'Your lucky man.' I looked confused. 'She kept talking about you she missed you but she was determined to end them we made a plan we got to it shes smart and know what she does but seeing you all stuck she struggled to come up with a plan knowing Beta would just change the walker's way so now she is out there sacrificing herself.' He said a bit of sadness running from him.

Judith walked over and slapped him. 'Anna is not sacrificing herself she will be back. she always does. Now let's go back.' She stormed off Snow rushed after her to protect her. Nigael chuckled a bit looking at her walking off not used to seeing Judith showing so much emotion. 'She's right you know. I have seen her carry two grown up while jumping roof from roof how do you think we got away the first time we meet?' Carl responded now Nigael is a bit confused but it stopped fast.

We went back to Alexandria to see the rundown town but it still stood we were let in a lot happy to be back or most of us were. I cleaned myself up fast before I went back to the gate the wolves standing there waiting for their mom to come back. We ended up living in the guard tower.

week later

some started to lose hope. I wasn't sure how she could handle herself without her wolves she was always with her wolves they kept each other protected. I lived on the tower Rick come with food for me and the wolves. Judith was often over the same with Carl just wishing she will be back.