Wolves

We have been on our trip for 6 months now happily running around Anna struggle in the morning but by evening she was better and ready to move we killed a lot of walkers everywhere we only started to take what we needed and sometimes a chocolate or two. We had a good time we slept in peace in each other hands we were now back in the city staying on a secluded roof.

we stopped earlier than planned she complained about some pain. We ended up sitting there for a while before she struggled to hold her pain me freaking out. 'Daryl I think I'm giving birth.' my eyes grew but she didn't have a big stomach at all. ' what do you need ?' 'I need clean towel water and a clean blanket.' i rushed off in a hurry getting those few things she asked for before she called out scissors.

I wasn't gone 5 minutes knowing the town well after all our trips not meeting new walkers already taken down those in that building. She was half leaning on the wall. 'Okey what do I do?' she started to try and regular her breath. 'Cut my pants hurry I think it's coming you need to be ready to catch the baby I will help along the way.' I hurried cut her jeans and panties. she took some alcohol out letting it go over my hands probably to kill off any batteries.

'Come one darling push.' i didn't have time to react much seeing her pain she pushed and pushed about 10 minutes later I saw the head.' one last push Darling.' my hands were ready to catch the baby. She pushed with all her might and a baby came out not breathing or crying I freaked out. No word came Anna rushed throwing alcohol on her own hands before taking the baby and slowly and carefully hitting him on the back after taking her finger in his mouth to check he wasn't choking on anything.

We were worried and scared but then the baby cried relief going over us. 'Take some water on the towel and wash the baby's face and hands carefully before you take him in the blanket so he won't freeze. ' she was naturally commanding explaining so I understood. The baby relaxed sensing the calm from us. I washed him carefully. 'We have a son Anna, we have a son I am so proud of you.' Anna gave me a warm smile. I cleaned him up before I curled him into the blanket.

Anna was too weak right now to get up and she also needed to get cleaned up and dressed. I lay the baby carefully between Snow and Rain both very protective. I helped her clean up the blood before taking new soft pants on lifting her away from all the blood. I didn't understand what we needed scissors for until I had to cut the umbrella cord. I lay her carefully with the wolves. She turned smiling looking at our son. I cleaned up a bit as much as I could before I lay back our son didn't cry much. 'Daryl, do you have a name for him?' She asked me for the name. 'Richard Merle Dixon.' she smiled liking the name. 'After your brother I like it.'

We ended up sleeping on the roof she feed our son first she was worried if she even had breast milk and she was so overjoyed finding out she did. The next morning Anna was better a bit sore but enough to walk and find things we could use for the baby. She still used the soft pants and used the blanket to hang Richard against her chest. I carried the backpack for now knowing she needed rest.

we had two jumps before we were at the right building to start looking for baby clothes baby carrier some diapers and other useful stuff. She struggled with jumping but with my help, we got there. We walked down not that scared of walkers already cleaning out this building. I walked of finding some clean baby boy clothes not sure of his size s I took all kinds of. Then I walked back seeing her clean him off before taking a diaper on him. She thanked for the clothes taking some baby clothes and dressing him in blue and black.

She then decided I needed to carry him so she strapped him to me in a baby carrier he fell asleep before we started to pack useful stuff a lot of diapers, we started to get a lot of clothes the right size this time, and we went for bottles and milk formula pacifier a teddy and other useful stuff when we packet a big military bag she took it. We both looked at the stroller thinking the same before we took that as well.