Background

Evelyn Katz takes a job in Hawkins running the government aid program that is assisting displaced individuals after the defeat of Vecna. Since it is 80 miles from Bloomington to Hawkins, Evelyn and Ziggy moved to Hawkins while Roger rents a small apartment in Bloomington and sees his family on weekends.

Takes place in 1988 which is Senior year for Ziggy. Ziggy doesn't have the internet so he is a more location based performer which means the move cuts Ziggy off from his 130 fans in the greater Bloomington area.

Will Byers is also moving back to Hawkins for Senior year from his Aunt Laura's place in Portland Oregon due to Joyce and Hopper demanding him to move back. Will stayed in California for two school years and lived with Aunt Laura for almost 2 summers and 1 school year. This was due to Vecna attacking Will mentally when the gates were opened so it was very uncomfortable for Will to stay in Hawkins. Vecna was defeated on Spring Break 1988.

Will planned on graduating in Portland with his small group of outcast-like friends but now has to move back to a town he doesn't want to be in. At least he has Jane and his mom.

Joyce Byers started a new business in Lenora Hills and moved the business to Hawkins in 1987 when she went to live with Hopper. She came up with a special kind of brush for cleaning. The money from this brush bought her the old Carver warehouse, machines to make the brush, and machines to make towels and other products. She also started a screen-printing business called Studio 20. She has 5 full-time workers and is doing well when Will moves back.

The Hopper-Byers are now making over 2x the money or more over the Wheelers which irks Karen and Ted. Ted is Joyce's banker so he knows the numbers.

This fiction contains swearing, Homosexual slurs of the time and a little innocent smut like kissing and cuddling and bodily functions like erections.  Also mentions characters thoughts and actions about suicide.

This is my first story.